• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Skankfest stream Mega link

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
subjective; there's a couple of moments but no real 'banger' streams as a whole, the YGCJ? (or whatever, not YKWD) seemed ok but that was the 1st one I watched.

It's free anyway... so it's definitely worth that.
tyfys sir

any good guests?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Did, Di Paolo do a set? I remember they were trying to get him to do Skankfest for years. Apparently it was always down to scheduling. The truth was Nick turned his nose up at it. Only to be told by CQ, live on Nicks show. How great it was and the number of people that were there. The look on Nicks face as CQ tells him is priceless.

G

hard to believe nana had them at one point

One time I asked Gomez what it would have taken to get him to take Keith's job and be basically the executive producer at Compound Media. He told me at the time when LOS first started there he would have done it for $75k a year. So that's how much of a retard Anthony is. Say what you will about Gomez but he obviously runs a network way better than Nana or Keith. And also you'd have to think that Gomez would have eventually been co-host of Anthony's show if he worked there and that would have been way better than anything he ever had or will have. All this stuff skankfest became Cumia could have had a part in as well.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Success seems to be determined by the speed with which anyone abandoned either Opie or Anthony.

#ruizing

G

that was my first time seeing "whats your fucking deal" and its terrible. who likes this?