• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SHOCK JOCK ENDS NATURE vs. NURTURE DEBATE AFTER OPEN HEART SURGERY: "It wasn't my xannies & trannies lifestyle choices, it was all genetics!"

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
AjEMENr.png

Forum Clout
LOL sure Nana. He has all the personal insight of a wood tick. He drinks heavily, eats garbage, stays up til dawn tweeting and screaming, but none of that had any undue impact on his greasy wop ticker. It's just amazing how the Cumia (or Cue-mi-a) brothers are just completely incapable of accepting blame or even displaying a trace of genuine self-reflection.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
It's nice to see after a scare like this ant is able to take an honest look at himself and make the changes needed not to deteriorate hilariously in front of our eyes before his inevitable death inside 3 years.
I still see this cardiac event her first death rattle and don't see her being alive this time next year, brother.

Forum Clout
LOL sure Nana. He has all the personal insight of a wood tick. He drinks heavily, eats garbage, stays up til dawn tweeting and screaming, but none of that had any undue impact on his greasy wop ticker. It's just amazing how the Cumia (or Cue-mi-a) brothers are just completely incapable of accepting blame or even displaying a trace of genuine self-reflection.
"Wood tick..." You made me laugh out loud!

Forum Clout
"Wood tick..." You made me laugh out loud!
He's not even human. He's lying there in a hospital bed, all gigged up with tubes and wires and such, pretending that his doctors told him "nah, nothing you could have done differently, it's all genetics, so blame your parents". It's as gay as Howard Stern blaming his father because he's afraid to go outside. Nana was pushing the envelope with his Vegas jaunt and flying to SC to see his leaky house and living in various hotels like a drunken transient, and it all came crashing down.

G

1697110928453.png

This picture alone explains the human need for mythology and folklore. How else were primitive peoples supposed to explain sinfully ugly creeps like this without resorting to stories of trolls, gargoyles, ogres and orcs? People like him were banished from communities because they were offensive to the senses and a danger to the children, banished to the forest, where they would become a legend and cautionary tale.