• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

She’s Back Home

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5293.jpeg

Missy better clean up the cum stains from dojo Joe

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
Twitter really is all he has. Every single moment simply has to be tweeted or it didn't happen. What a sad life for a 60+ year old man.
I really wish we could shut down her main twitter again, or get her pissed off enough actually do something ban worthy in eyes of Elon.
I’ve never seen someone ban evade has much as he did, he’s addicted to making sure everyone knows
1.) every black crime ever
2.) being white is great
3.) Trump is King
4.) I’m a straight white male

Forum Clout
I really wish we could shut down her main twitter again, or get her pissed off enough actually do something ban worthy in eyes of Elon.
I’ve never seen someone ban evade has much as he did, he’s addicted to making sure everyone knows
1.) every black crime ever
2.) being white is great
3.) Trump is King
4.) I’m a straight white male
You literally never shut the fuck up about Anthony Cumia and live your life based on hate. And deep down in your soul you know that.

Now kick and scream like the two year old that you are.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
You literally never shut the fuck up about Anthony Cumia and live your life based on hate. And deep down in your soul you know that.

Hey been missing ya, sorry he’s home, I know it sucks having a drunken pedophile scream nigger all day, spitting on the floor, burning trash like a white hick.

Listen there’s a way out of it, ask dojo joe’s wife, shes an expert on the human heart (per her bio on your workplaces site). Just crush some pills in that wine of his, whiles he’s gaming or looking for nigger crimes

Forum Clout
Twitter really is all he has. Every single moment simply has to be tweeted or it didn't happen. What a sad life for a 60+ year old man.
Everything is content to tweet for the ol' bottom queen. Everywhere he goes, everything he does, it all has to be tweeted, along with a clever Nana caption. "Look how bold and edgy I am, making sexist remarks about broad pilots like the wild carefree social rebel I am"...he's an elderly Al Bundy, except gay and not funny.

Hey been missing ya, sorry he’s home, I know it sucks having a drunken pedophile scream nigger all day, spitting on the floor, burning trash like a white hick.

Listen there’s a way out of it, ask dojo joe’s wife, shes an expert on the human heart (per her bio on your workplaces site). Just crush some pills in that wine of his, whiles he’s gaming or looking for nigger crimes
I don't think she needs to do anything. He's already easing back into his pre-near death lifestyle. Booze, Gavin, all night gaming/tweeting sprees, by July 4 he'll be going full throttle again. All Missy needs to do is sit back and wait for the waxy old coot to keel over for good, and the house is all hers.

Forum Clout
Everything is content to tweet for the ol' bottom queen. Everywhere he goes, everything he does, it all has to be tweeted, along with a clever Nana caption. "Look how bold and edgy I am, making sexist remarks about broad pilots like the wild carefree social rebel I am"...he's an elderly Al Bundy, except gay and not funny.

I don't think she needs to do anything. He's already easing back into his pre-near death lifestyle. Booze, Gavin, all night gaming/tweeting sprees, by July 4 he'll be going full throttle again. All Missy needs to do is sit back and wait for the waxy old coot to keel over for good, and the house is all hers.
Imagine if he wills everything to Dawn

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout

Why would the house be hers? He’ll probably leave it to his actual family.

Forum Clout
Why would the house be hers? He’ll probably leave it to his actual family.
Just a guess/hunch, but I believe Missy getting that house was part of the deal they worked out. It's why Nana had no objections to her living down there while he was renting a shithole in NY, and why he made every possible excuse to avoid joining her. He'll leave something to his sister and her brood, and Joe will get a pittance, but Missy is getting paid for playing the role of Nana's heterosexual "girlfriend". And right now, she's paying her dues, as she's acting as Nana's home health aide, fetching his heart pills and helping him in and out of the tub.

Forum Clout
View attachment 200070
Missy better clean up the cum stains from dojo Joe
Sorry but lmao what a fucking asshole truly. Just taking a picture of a woman and saying DUMB BITCH DIDN'T CRASH SHE MADE COFFEE A-HYUCK. What's the comedy there, asshole? Angry that she's not a 13 year old in the cockpit?

Imagine her turning around and seeing this Fire Island crypt keeper with his feeble post-heart surgery arms taking a picture of her.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Why are you here? The entire genesis of this current community came from bashing Anthony for his failed roast.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Just a guess/hunch, but I believe Missy getting that house was part of the deal they worked out. It's why Nana had no objections to her living down there while he was renting a shithole in NY, and why he made every possible excuse to avoid joining her. He'll leave something to his sister and her brood, and Joe will get a pittance, but Missy is getting paid for playing the role of Nana's heterosexual "girlfriend". And right now, she's paying her dues, as she's acting as Nana's home health aide, fetching his heart pills and helping him in and out of the tub.
And running out the clock on her final child-bearing years. She could be having a jiu jitsu baby with the chads at her gym but it’s better to be a hideous ghoul’s live in whore.