• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane Gillis Sick of seeing this fuck everywhere on the internet

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
like how they forced meme Andrew Tate into being a thing last year
communityIcon_9563wn17ksh61.png

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
like how they forced meme Andrew Tate into being a thing last year
View attachment 170861

Anyone that supports or praises Tate and his pathetic, hacky, well rehearsed, fast talking, grifting "I should live for 5 thousand years" retard accented faggotry needs to be slowly beaten to death in front of their families.

I hope Romania buries him beneath the cockroach infested shit hole dregs of their ancient prison system and force feed him piss and shit for sustenance til he weighs only 60 pounds and then only let him out into the yard just so all the guards can point and laugh at him while other prisoners lower their heads and avert eye contact all horrified by the sight of him, skin and bones in a shit covered loin cloth and then straight back into the hole until death.

Shitstain is one of the worst poseurs in existence. Fuck him and his gay ass "boo-got-eeee and chics" schtick. Fucking cocksucker always with the stupid fucking cigar like he's a mob boss.

In fact, fuck anyone that sucks on cigars like it's a brown dick in their face and mouths. Shit looks lame asf. Limp dick shit. Typical soulless, sociopathic cunt that should be culled from the ranks for the betterment of the rest of us.

Last edited:

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
What edgelord stuff? If anything he plays it too safe. Don't even blame him, they make a shit ton on patreon cause the world is gay now.
I do like him, his skits are funny, but him and matt's cadence do my tits in, too giggly too.
too.

@Gay Faggot.

@aRTie02150

aRTie doesn't act like a cunt in denial going for the Opie Hate. And Luis had a lonely single mother upbringing. He was not raised in GTA San Andreas like aRTie.

G

Shane Gillis is very brave. He’ll take a minor jab at commies and then spend several minutes talking about his “dumb conservative dad” and “how white people owned slaves and enjoy country music.”

He’s Hebrew-approved just like every other major comedian, but with a dash of “White Bro Confidence” thrown in to disarm the Caucasians who are fed up with Hollywood. He’s like a comedic trojan horse and I don’t trust him.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Anyone that supports or praises Tate and his pathetic, hacky, well rehearsed, fast talking, grifting "I should live for 5 thousand years" retard accented faggotry needs to be slowly beaten to death in front of their families.

I hope Romania buries him beneath the cockroach infested shit hole dregs of their ancient prison system and force feed him piss and shit for sustenance til he weighs only 60 pounds and then only let him out into the yard just so all the guards can point and laugh at him while other prisoners lower their heads and avert eye contact all horrified by the sight of him, skin and bones in a shit covered loin cloth and then straight back into the hole until death.

Shitstain is one of the worst poseurs in existence. Fuck him and his gay ass "boo-got-eeee and chics" schtick. Fucking cocksucker always with the stupid fucking cigar like he's a mob boss.

In fact, fuck anyone that sucks on cigars like it's a brown dick in their face and mouths. Shit looks lame asf. Limp dick shit. Typical soulless, sociopathic cunt that should be culled from the ranks for the betterment of the rest of us.
Andrew even talks shit on White people despite being a FUCKING mutt therefore useless to the demons (Haiti) he's was/is pushed hard for some reason 🤬 makes me hate America , Iam disappointed in in Eastern Europe I thought they still punished criminals 🤡 guess not they better get used to Bosch And Vodka 🙄Faggots