Shane (and Pete Davidson) is in the new Eminem video.

Boqqie McFarlane

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
I think his efforts may have had the opposite effect and actually helped propel gillis' career. wasn't he just a no name snl writer before getting sacked?
Their Patreon makes enough money he could afford to move Matt and his mulatto family with him to Houston

I wonder how much Seth's subscribers pay him

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
OK, now that I listened to it, I kind of like it. I'll keep bashing him in the other thread though.

I think his efforts may have had the opposite effect and actually helped propel gillis' career.

Because normies saw his stand up, which is in no way edgy or offensive, laughed and had to ask what the big deal was. Shane beat cancel culture and the only people who are still mad are the chronically online losers who are upset they lost the brief moment of power they thought they had over the culture.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
OK, now that I listened to it, I kind of like it. I'll keep bashing him in the other thread though.

Because normies saw his stand up, which is in no way edgy or offensive, laughed and had to ask what the big deal was. Shane beat cancel culture and the only people who are still mad are the chronically online losers who are upset they lost the brief moment of power they thought they had over the culture.
Being a Fed doesn’t hurt either.

Not watching and don't care, but I find it funny how much seth simons must be seething at shane's comeback
Shane isn’t even actually offensive or far right or anything. He’s just not actively liberal and has made like two mild jokes about black people (who suck). He’s not my favorite but he is a success, I have no idea who Seth Simons is, and I’m glad for both of those things.