• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Scientific Fact: Jim Norton broke down crying on webcam, and somehow none of us ever got it archived

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I remember reading about it after it happened. It was the great white whale that we missed, Goodfellas of the sub kicking themselves for not getting it recorded for eternity. Shot from the system like a successful use of a morning after pill.

Now this chode is morphing into his final fat blob form, riddled with shame, AIDS and a hack stage routine, and we all know that if we had that fucking video, it would be the bullet in that P83 sitting patiently in his hand for the trigger pull.

Can you tell I've been drinking a little? It's obvious isn't it? Sorry, fellas, I keep getting concert postponements now that Europe is getting skittish again, just bums me the Fuck right out. Torturing the Walking Worm would put a smile on this Scottish transplants face.

G

Well, look at the bright side: at least he broke down crying. He's most likely done that many times since. Let's hope he attempts suicide soon, but fails, so he's left brain dead but still consciously aware enough to realize the hell he's put himself in.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
D49DB288-5795-4EDF-9428-711B7EAD69B3.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Sorry Europe has so many fag countries, Ray. Genuinely, I’d tell you if I wasn’t. I personally, think it’s funnier if the worm dies a slow, lonely death. If he kills himself, he’ll get some faggoty parade, and people will come out and blah blah blah. If he just dies alone in obscurity, no one will care. A poetic ending, really.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Sorry Europe has so many fag countries, Ray. Genuinely, I’d tell you if I wasn’t. I personally, think it’s funnier if the worm dies a slow, lonely death. If he kills himself, he’ll get some faggoty parade, and people will come out and blah blah blah. If he just dies alone in obscurity, no one will care. A poetic ending, really.

There's no way in the concept of hell that Norton would EVER get a parade. I even told Gosia that I doubt Norton would trend on Twitter if he Steve C'd himself. She just ignored me, rightfully so.

I love Europe - except the British - but it's getting bloody ridiculous. There's ways to accommodate these issues and we've been doing very well. But the climbing numbers are scaring officials and I've had to postpone two of my shows to next year. My next date isn't until the 10th.

The tour had been going so well, too. I feel when we plays shows consecutively, we rediscover our rhythm and we run like a well-built clock. But now I'm seeing the signs of a shutdown again, and as independent performers, I think of my bandmates and our crew. It's not about me - it's about this family I've built of great friends.

I guess I'm saying Anthony Cumia is a drunken sexual predator and should not be allowed alone with Warren, Layla, or Greta Thunberg.

#CardForNana

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
There's no way in the concept of hell that Norton would EVER get a parade. I even told Gosia that I doubt Norton would trend on Twitter if he Steve C'd himself. She just ignored me, rightfully so.

I love Europe - except the British - but it's getting bloody ridiculous. There's ways to accommodate these issues and we've been doing very well. But the climbing numbers are scaring officials and I've had to postpone two of my shows to next year. My next date isn't until the 10th.

The tour had been going so well, too. I feel when we plays shows consecutively, we rediscover our rhythm and we run like a well-built clock. But now I'm seeing the signs of a shutdown again, and as independent performers, I think of my bandmates and our crew. It's not about me - it's about this family I've built of great friends.

I guess I'm saying Anthony Cumia is a drunken sexual predator and should not be allowed alone with Warren, Layla, or Greta Thunberg.

#CardForNana
The purpose of a worm is to increase the flow of water in the soil and their excretions fertilize the fields on which the precious fruits grow you love.

Therefore, don't mind the worm in your apple and eat around it.

I remember it being a video where he played a phone message from Colin Quinn that was barely understandable (to me), mumbled something himself and teared up exaggeratedly. Instagram very likely.

Last edited:

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Did you see it? When it happened?

Tell me in detail, let me take my pants off first.
I saw it after it happened but during that same night (Saturday if memory serves right) when one of the knuckleheads posted it on the OG sub. He starts off saying what I quoted on my other post and going on about how his life had been going shitty as of late. Didn't go too much into the Princess Alena stuff because he was already aware of our constant mocking, just was more vague about how he felt bad about not having a wife or life partner so late in life.

He was also absolutely crying on that stream, pretty much right from the start. But like somebody else mentioned, the screenshot when he is bawling and falling apart is from one of his shitty bits on a completely different video. The real video was more muted than that, but you could definitely he had been crying and pretty much did throughout the entire video.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Now this chode is morphing into his final fat blob form, riddled with shame, AIDS and a hack stage routine, and we all know that if we had that fucking video, it would be the bullet in that P83 sitting patiently in his hand for the trigger pull.
If you really were an O&A fan, you would know that he wouldn't have it in his hand, instead he'd be using a toe-trigger attachment.

Now I'm wondering if you really are Ray Wilson.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Well, look at the bright side: at least he broke down crying. He's most likely done that many times since. Let's hope he attempts suicide soon, but fails, so he's left brain dead but still consciously aware enough to realize the hell he's put himself in.
Narcissists don’t kill themselves. See: Patrick.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
If you really were an O&A fan, you would know that he wouldn't have it in his hand, instead he'd be using a toe-trigger attachment.

Now I'm wondering if you really are Ray Wilson.

I know the toe trigger gag - but I don't think he'd even give us that bit if respect to do it.

Jerk store, out of you, pick blueberries, etc.