• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Say the goddam words

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_3299.jpeg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Really just grasping at straws at this point. Which retard can waste more time, Cumia on Twitter or Anthony Ricky obsessing about it?
Why don’t you go bite a pillow or whatever; but has always a pleasure seeing you take time to remind me that I’m like Anthony.

I just post the shit he says, cause it’s quite fucking funnny watching him tard out about shit at his old rickety age.

G

Is that supposed to be funny how you keep posting that picture? No one knows what the fuck that is retard.
You must have come late to the party, funster. That face used to be a goddamn REACT on this forum before Colin because @admin is a real one and he found her face as funny as I did.

You show a little decorum and the proper respect when you're talking about smug girl troll face, slap nuts.

G

It’s been a while but I remember people freaking out about riot shields in COD but I don’t recall a specific name.

Thanks for sharing.

Here’s an idea:
Instead of wasting 20 seconds of your life writing that and 5 seconds of ours reading that useless input just so you feel part of the conversation, try adding something of value instead of just babbling.
Keep that in mind for future posts.
Have a great day! :whistle:

Forum Clout
Who does he think he’s tweeting this for? COD is for 12 year olds and much to his chagrin I doubt Nana has any preteens following him. Or does he think his miniscule boomer slob fan base are high fiving each other over him implying the words ‘nigger’ and ‘faggot’? Seems like they should be disgusted by his not even having the balls to say it. Nice free speech, stupid.