Opie Simp
faggg.png

Fucking nauseating

Whichever of you is Evil Sam can have my ribs

faggg2.png

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Jim is Anthony and Sam is Opie.

How many hours does it take after getting off "work" for both of them to attempt to forget the traumatic, horrifying experience of publicly lying about how much you enjoy each others company?

Gregg at least had the temerity to call out James as a fucking worm coasting for his paycheck. The best part is that nana knows Jim hates his job with Sam just as much as he hated it with Opie. Jim is too cowardly and uncreative and not bold enough to really attempt something different. He's coasting to his mid 60s on PrEP and the same desperate, fake public relationships he dealt with since the early 2000s.

Gregg was right about you, Jim, and Anthony has nothing to gain as mortality progress other than to paint you as the self interested risk averse tedious glorified Intern who Moved Up that you really are

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I know Sirius doesn’t release ratings on their shows but I’d love to know how many are actually listening to these two because it can’t be much. Sam has to carry the show due to Norton being a useless host and when they talk about anything it’s the safest talk possible. You can listen to any show from over the years and it’s exactly the same, Sam brings up a current popular show or movie - Norton as always hasn’t seen it - move on to something in the news - Norton gives a non-opinion and can’t say if he agrees or not - sam mentions wrestling - bring in a guest and they ask the same questions the guests have been asked already - and repeat.