• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam Hyde is embarrassing

Forum Clout
I've been rewatching World Peace and Sam just keeps getting on my nerves. He's always the hammiest thus the unfunniest one in the group, it's distracting and embarrassing. Charles and Nick are naturals, Sam sticks out like a sore thumb for the most part.

Sam also does stupid voices -- black or gay over-the-top stereotypes which stopped being funny in the 90s b
ut here he is in the mid-2010s rehashing it on a supposedly groundbreaking, original show.

I assume everyone thinks I'm a fag for watching MDE but I don't give a shit. Feel free to post as many "not for pfg go to Kiwi Farms" gifs as you want.

I assume he's bisexual at least.
th-3407314764.jpg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I enjoy him making people I hate seethe, ala Trump.
And just like Trump, I wouldn't give a care for the guy in a vacuum. Like 1/10 of his attempted jokes/skits are actually funny. They reek of that "only true 8-layer deep fans of comedy will get this" when in fact they're just several minutes of jerking off.

Officer Maggot will always be an all-time favorite though. And I hope he keeps ruining iDubbz's life.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
Nick is so much funnier than him it’s insane. Charls, Andrew, and Erick are too tbfhwy. WWAWD Scuffed Realtor? I think it’s alright. It’s the only stream I’ve ever had an interest in watching.
Scuffed Realtor is a fun watch. I kinda wish they'd bring Jet back instead of the illiterate long-haired guy on there now. He's fine but holy fuck he can't read.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Scuffed Realtor is a fun watch. I kinda wish they'd bring Jet back instead of the illiterate long-haired guy on there now. He's fine but holy fuck he can't read.
I didn’t like him at first either but he’s getting a bit better. Not as good as Jet obviously though. At least Chris stays out of Nick’s way more. The chats are the worst part of the stream anyway.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
I've been rewatching World Peace and Sam just keeps getting on my nerves. He's always the hammiest thus the unfunniest one in the group, it's distracting and embarrassing. Charles and Nick are naturals, Sam sticks out like a sore thumb for the most part.

Sam also does stupid voices -- black or gay over-the-top stereotypes which stopped being funny in the 90s b
ut here he is in the mid-2010s rehashing it on a supposedly groundbreaking, original show.

I assume everyone thinks I'm a fag for watching MDE but I don't give a shit. Feel free to post as many "not for pfg go to Kiwi Farms" gifs as you want.

I assume he's bisexual at least.
View attachment 144805
His mouths been cocked more than Elmer Fudds shotgun