• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam Hyde got swatted

G

Fishtank was gay the first time (Big Brother for people who watch Andrew Tate) so I'm glad the second season is bombing
So much potential but the contestants were so uninteresting and boring. Sam Hyde needs to take his own advice. He is about to turn 40 after having accomplished nothing with his life chasing an entertainment career. His Jew talk has him blacklisted from anywhere, and anything he does that ever gets off the ground will be immediately swatted down.

Forum Clout
So much potential but the contestants were so uninteresting and boring. Sam Hyde needs to take his own advice. He is about to turn 40 after having accomplished nothing with his life chasing an entertainment career.
Nick's the funniest one at this point. It's like Mega64 where they're all essentially has-beens (To MDE's credit, they don't go back and censor 14 year old YouTube videos where they said faggot or retard, like Mega64 does) and one of them has a real job outside of the comedy and is also the funniest (Garrett Hunter is the Nick equivalent in Mega64, he's always been my favorite, and Garrett is an electrician IIRC).

MDE/Mega64 used to be friends about a decade ago, MDE gave them the How To Bomb The US Gov. book as a gift, Charles was on a Garrett stream maybe 2 years ago? Not sure if they talk to Sam/Nick at this point. There's a picture where Sam and Weev are doing the Nazi salute and Sam's wearing a Mega64 shirt.

midwit

Forum Clout
I'm old enough to remember when Sam Hyde donated like $20,000 to the Daily Stormer and chanted "Heebs will not divide us" in NYC after the Shai Lefagg "he will not divide us" anti-Trump thing.

He was genuinely funny back then. I guess he made a few million in bitcoin market timing and decided to entertain 14 year olds with mild autism after that.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
So much potential but the contestants were so uninteresting and boring. Sam Hyde needs to take his own advice. He is about to turn 40 after having accomplished nothing with his life chasing an entertainment career. His Jew talk has him blacklisted from anywhere, and anything he does that ever gets off the ground will be immediately swatted down.
He's had a show on a major TV network and makes millions from the MDE universe.

Shane Gillis said he was intimated by Sam and I believe recently did some filming for MDE 2.

Yet, you say he's "accomplished nothing"?

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout

Shane Gillis said he was intimated by Sam and I believe recently did some filming for MDE 2.

Screenshot_20240107_212621_Brave.jpg

This you?

midwit

Forum Clout

Speaking only for myself I'm happy that he's made a fuckton of money. I'm jealous. If memory serves I believe he cleared at least 2M just from Bitcoin timing alone.

I just think it sucks that he went from brave, interesting, and genuinely special to a guy who is doing the incel-friendly version of "I'm awkwarddddd" Steve Carrol/The Office humor.

He's been incredibly tactical and smart about basically all of his career moves post Jew-Truthing. The boxing thing was fucking brilliant, that infamous callout was brilliant, etc. His mastery of white internet culture is second to none. But it's unspeakably gay and uninteresting.

And he doubles as like some kind of life coach for teenagers to boot? It's unfortunate.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
His show was cancelled after the first season and he definitely does not make millions from MDE.
He made a million from the MDE NFT's alone you jealous twerp.

P.S.

I don't give a shit about Sam Hyde and crew, I just think that a nobody shitposter on this obscure forum has some nerve saying that Sam hasn't accomplished anything.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Sam is fucking hilarious but he absolutely kneecapped his own career.