• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Running List of Phrases/Bits JIM NORTON Stole From Other Comics

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Dice:
screaming "STUPID!!!!!!!!"

Jim Florentine:
* early XM whenever "Serious" Norton would come to the surface to pontificate. His whole vocal tone changes when he starts doing Florentine, a totally fake 'hoarse' sound to his voice. Aauuuhhhmmm.... Yeah Man. It's a tough one. My voice is gravelly suddenly. Ommm.........
- metal music obsession

The Jerky Boys:
"___ or sumpthin"

Robert Kelly:
* a lot of words said in his Boston accent that Jim couldn't possibly have, being from Jersey (totally different)
I'm not talking about his impression, he will literally just channel Bob Kelly at times especially while defending himself

Otto Petersen:
"GOD, does he SUCK!!!"
"ZILCH!"

Joe Rogan:
- fake UFC obsession

Colin Quinn:
"Shut up stupid"
"Dummy"
"Silly goose"
"LANGUAGE!!!"
"Enraging"
- fake sobriety

Rich Vos:
- fake sobriety

What some of them other comics ol' walnut head stoledid from? Index to be updated.

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
- Jim Florentine's persona as being a Black Sabbath and metal fanatic. Norton really doesn't know shit about metal, whereas it's something Florentine is deeply entrenched into.

- Vos's sobriety from drugs and alcohol. I don't even buy that Jim's a real alcoholic because he quit when he was 18, he's now just a dweeb who doesn't drink. Rich smoked crack.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
I don't think that Norton has any interests outside of a celebrity obsession and wanting to fuck men. He only likes two bands, which isn't enough to say he's into music. He doesn't watch comedy. He doesn't seem to watch anything. UFC is about meeting men he can fantasize about fucking. No interest in art. No interest in personal relationships or family. No hobbies.
Just celebrity pics. Which is an interest solely based on the great works of other people. Proof that he stood next to somebody who achieved something. This is mirrored in his coattail career. It's why he can only have a personality by mimicking others. He's a lecherous leach.

I don't want to butcher the quote, but whatever Patrice said about Norton fitting into any container he's poured was so perfect.

Last edited:

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
everything mma related

iu

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I think DMAN means that Norton’s fake sobriety is up played because he is envious of Colin and Vos’s struggles. Unless he means that a UFC announcer is a fake UFC fan. It’s a tough one, man.
I've never met an addict with zero good stories. If someone told me they got sober at 18 after having 12 beers and making prank calls I would stare at them blankly.