• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rum Raisin? Don't you know I'm an addict you fuuuuckin scuuuuummmmbag

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
jim_norton.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I was listening to a podcast recently where they were making fun of this TV show in which one of the characters was a recovering alcoholic in high school and they did five minutes on how it’s impossible to decide you’re an alcoholic in your teens and how fucking ridiculous it all was. Guess they’ve never heard of The Worm.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
I was listening to a podcast recently where they were making fun of this TV show in which one of the characters was a recovering alcoholic in high school and they did five minutes on how it’s impossible to decide you’re an alcoholic in your teens and how fucking ridiculous it all was. Guess they’ve never heard of The Worm.
He’s a some drinks with friends at school, offered to suck their cocks then claimed it was the booze and he was an alcoholic when they kicked his cunt in for being a dirty degenerate heathen bastard