• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Round 2 for Dani. Ding!

G

Keep yer hands up, protect yourself at all times.
dani.png

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Those are lyrics to a song by “boys like girls” or some other shit band from like 2006

You should kill yourself for knowing that.

Anyways, being a rich jew daughter fuckhole is about the most worthless individual I can imagine.
I want to conduct a long-term documentary about when these holes turn 30-40 and no men bother anymore. I'm genuinely fascinated to see the deterioration of their psyche.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
You should kill yourself for knowing that.

Anyways, being a rich jew daughter fuckhole is about the most worthless individual I can imagine.
I want to conduct a long-term documentary about when these holes turn 30-40 and no men bother anymore. I'm genuinely fascinated to see the deterioration of their psyche.
The problem with that, sweetie, is they just lower their standards until they get a pathetic dude to sign up. Then they eternally resent him and cheat on him.