• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP

G

I always get bummed when I visit your instagram and see your last post was a photo of a fried crab cake. Two posts before that it’s you testing death, making fun of some guy who said you’d be dead by 40.

I truly wanna believe that you’re up in heaven sautéing with the big G, but gluttony is a sin, and so for that reason I know you’re probably cooking top ramen with Jeffrey Dahmer or something. We miss you Carl.
IMG_0149.jpeg

G

I’m pretty sure he ate like a pig. His insides were probably mostly made of grease and salt.
His Instagram is still up. You know those days when you say "fuck it" and eat and drink like a sailor on shore leave? That was every day for Carl. He smoked like a chimney too.

This is a screenshot from right near the end of his feed/life. The cheeseburgers were all in one day - "National Cheeseburger Day" (that's a thing apparently.) Gawd bless him. Every meal was like a death row last supper for that guy
Screenshot_20220124-092320_Chrome.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I always get bummed when I visit your instagram and see your last post was a photo of a fried crab cake. Two posts before that it’s you testing death, making fun of some guy who said you’d be dead by 40.

I truly wanna believe that you’re up in heaven sautéing with the big G, but gluttony is a sin, and so for that reason I know you’re probably cooking top ramen with Jeffrey Dahmer or something. We miss you Carl.
View attachment 138650
Pasta AND a stick of bread. Triglyceride Central. Yeah, that'll clog up the old arteries.