• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rewatching TACSgiving

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
I decided to give tacsgiving another watch over, given that 8 years has since gone by. Feel free to disagree but this might have been the last time Nana was possibly pleased with how his “media empire” was going.

1. LOS, Gavin, Eastside Dave, Pat Dixon, etc are part of his company and are taking part in this special occasion he’s throwing.
2. Ron is sitting right next to him ( jealous BroJoe?). While not part of his business, he still has a friendship with him.
3. Jim shows up late, but who cares? Lil Jimmy is always welcome no matter where and when. And he doesn’t have that cagey awkwardness he has now anytime he’s on CM.

As the severely autistic chef starts passing out food, the topics of conversation becomes cumbersome. As we the viewers are suppose to believe this large group of closet cases while they brag of all the puss they’ve gotten over the years. Anth still keeps up with the tall tale that Buzz was a really hot chick and totally not a man his father had molest him.

One hilarious moment is discussing the upcoming Patrice benefit which Nana is excited to attend. This being November 2015, we all know what happened next month that helped solidify him as persona non grata.

We see Norton passing around beers to everyone. Let us not forget the face he made 3 years later on Fixing Joe when a beer was passed in front of him.

Pat Dixon maintains the same level of enthusiasm he holds even to this day, which is zero.

Gavin try’s so desperately hard to make himself seem like a heterosexual man. Failed due to his insertion not long after.

By this time next year, Anth was a domestic abuser. No more LOS on the channel. He tried another tacsgiving with lesser crew. After that, no more.

I’d post a link, but then erock would just take it down.

Forum Clout
IMG_3439.jpeg

From TACSgiving to Tachycardia

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I decided to give tacsgiving another watch over, given that 8 years has since gone by. Feel free to disagree but this might have been the last time Nana was possibly pleased with how his “media empire” was going.

1. LOS, Gavin, Eastside Dave, Pat Dixon, etc are part of his company and are taking part in this special occasion he’s throwing.
2. Ron is sitting right next to him ( jealous BroJoe?). While not part of his business, he still has a friendship with him.
3. Jim shows up late, but who cares? Lil Jimmy is always welcome no matter where and when. And he doesn’t have that cagey awkwardness he has now anytime he’s on CM.

As the severely autistic chef starts passing out food, the topics of conversation becomes cumbersome. As we the viewers are suppose to believe this large group of closet cases while they brag of all the puss they’ve gotten over the years. Anth still keeps up with the tall tale that Buzz was a really hot chick and totally not a man his father had molest him.

One hilarious moment is discussing the upcoming Patrice benefit which Nana is excited to attend. This being November 2015, we all know what happened next month that helped solidify him as persona non grata.

We see Norton passing around beers to everyone. Let us not forget the face he made 3 years later on Fixing Joe when a beer was passed in front of him.

Pat Dixon maintains the same level of enthusiasm he holds even to this day, which is zero.

Gavin try’s so desperately hard to make himself seem like a heterosexual man. Failed due to his insertion not long after.

By this time next year, Anth was a domestic abuser. No more LOS on the channel. He tried another tacsgiving with lesser crew. After that, no more.

I’d post a link, but then erock would just take it down.

Wasn't Redbar at this one?

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
Wasn't Redbar at this one?

This was late 2015, so I doubt he was even on the channel. I think he came around 2017.

I forgot one more bit. I can’t imagine how weird it must have felt having a big group show where everyone is eating, in front of that stupid green screen. At one point when some employee is passing out beers, you just see the beer floating.

lowend73

Forum Clout
This was late 2015, so I doubt he was even on the channel. I think he came around 2017.

I forgot one more bit. I can’t imagine how weird it must have felt having a big group show where everyone is eating, in front of that stupid green screen. At one point when some employee is passing out beers, you just see the beer floating.
It just shows how little effort he put into what basically boiled down to an investment. Assumed his humor would be able to carry the show. So why bother with the extraneous bullshit.

Could say the same for Rogan, but there is a huge difference (guests)

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
1700925026747.png
Always in awe of how shitty they managed to make this look.
I couldn't make it look shittier if I tried.

I wanted to actually go through this again but it's really too much for me to handle, 30 minutes and I'm out.

Some observations:
- the set is SO BAD, don't know where to start. either have it be normal or make it up NICE for the festivity, assholes. looks like it was thrown together by Keith 10 minutes before the show.
- the production is SO BAD, again where do you even start? except for the barely acceptable audio, everything else that can go wrong can and will during this almost three hours. not everyone has a "Jamie" with a laptop and mixer like the Joe Rogans, okay? Some people have hundreds of thousands of professional studio equipment operated by people like Rat, Garrett or Erock.
- LOS sits a foot lower than everyone because they were too lazy to set up a nice table for everyone
- East Side Dave i don't know much about, but he gets a much shittier chair to everyone else. I don't think it's a bit because they're not adressing it. But I'm glad because he's got "intensely happy to be there guy" and keeps hooting and hollering at EVERYTHING and eating aggressively into the microphone
- Nazi Germany gets brought up 5 minutes in. Nana obviously NOT in control of the narrative anymore at that point. They humiliate him.
- Bobo is in the stands, so maybe there's some good fawkin radio there
- Norton comes in 15 minutes late and shakes ESD's obviously broken and wrapped finger, greets nobody else though and just sits down seemingly still stressed out, seems confused and looks over to Pat Dixon to points out "th... there's no headphones!" while organising his headphones and phone on the table in front of him. Keeps touching and fiddling his microphone every 15-20 seconds, blinking passionately. Still gives half-hearted responses to Anthony who is trying to tell him about a shirt which is actually pretty cool and could fill a minute or two. A true professional.
- Gavin joins 40 minutes in but I can't be bothered, I haven't listened in 15 minutes while typing this

Buncha washed up boomers sitting around drinking, eating and nervously hugging themselves and playing with their phones. NO MANAGEMENT, NO BOSSES!

I think OP is right about why this event burned into my mind like it's an important historical date - it really seems like the point of no return for AntH and the network.

We're gonna need another 5-6 users to get through all this.
I refuse to believe anyone has ever watched this all the way through.