• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: we got Reddit to change site-wide policy from excessive shitting on Bovine Joe and Fatrick

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
1695759710172.png

Proud of you retarded faggots

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The reddit days were amazing. I wouldn't change a single thing about the way all that shit played out. Joe and Pat might think they won but all they did was add to the hilarity and lore of the whole thing. The sub jumping, new sub day, Joe losing his mind towards the end, SpaceEdge losing his mind - all of it was amazing.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
"Who cares"

Maybe the girl who got raped? Maybe her family? Useless faggots.

"Norton was funny over 10 years ago so who cares about his literal sexual assault"

I used to post it in the replies of Norton's tweets, but his brain dead faggot followers don't care. They think that Opie not being funny or taking himself too seriously is far worse than Norton raping a girl or Cumia being a literal grooming pedophile.

Forum Clout
That period after the regular sub was shut down, when we were hijacking other subs on a daily basis, was just so funny. It was a glorious time. You had The Destroyer, Simian Sam, Artie No-Nose, Jimmy The Depraved Worm, and Tony Two-Shirts. We called him that because he always wore two shirts.

"HahahaHAholeeeeeeeeeeshit I'm wearing two shirts! HahahaHAholeeeeeeeeeeshit I'm wearing two shirts!"

Forum Clout
It’s because they can relate to Jim raping a girl and nana grooming kids.
A few months back I was arguing with some fag in the Compound sub, who just refused to acknowledge that Nana has (and continues to) frequently gloated and bragged about his pedophilia, on the air. His ballwashers do this weird thing where they pretend he's a real comedian, a funny one, no less. I can't understand how someone could cling to such a warped view of reality like that.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
A few months back I was arguing with some fag in the Compound sub, who just refused to acknowledge that Nana has (and continues to) frequently gloated and bragged about his pedophilia, on the air. His ballwashers do this weird thing where they pretend he's a real comedian, a funny one, no less. I can't understand how someone could cling to such a warped view of reality like that.
Reading this reminded me of how Kim Jong Un is hailed as a god, even though his country is shit, and the people are suffering. He can do no wrong in their eyes. Even if he fucked a kid in front of them all.