• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: There is a world where O&A reunite in 2015…

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
…and the only thing that stopped it was Cumia.

First, Cumia refused to get a beer and talk with the Opster. He refused to repair the relationship with the dude who would actually want him back. He then decided to trash Opie for 2 hours with Greggshells basically ensured Anthony would never come back for the rest of O&J.

Second, instead of apologizing or laying low after getting fired, he decided to double down on all of his racist antics. Not only that but he opened a competitor to the O&J show through Compound. This would also in turn be an outlet to spew more racist shit. This all but guaranteed management would not invite him back.

Finally, even when management did eventually warm up to Anthony coming back, he beat his girlfriend up. Then he said one racist thing after another to the point where he was banned from the building a second time.

Point is, Jim didn’t have to join Compound. Opie didn’t have to walk out to save Ant. All Ant had to do was BEHAVE and he couldn’t.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
…and the only thing that stopped it was Cumia.

First, Cumia refused to get a beer and talk with the Opster. He refused to repair the relationship with the dude who would actually want him back. He then decided to trash Opie for 2 hours with Greggshells basically ensured Anthony would never come back for the rest of O&J.

Second, instead of apologizing or laying low after getting fired, he decided to double down on all of his racist antics. Not only that but he opened a competitor to the O&J show through Compound. This would also in turn be an outlet to spew more racist shit. This all but guaranteed management would not invite him back.

Finally, even when management did eventually warm up to Anthony coming back, he beat his girlfriend up. Then he said one racist thing after another to the point where he was banned from the building a second time.

Point is, Jim didn’t have to join Compound. Opie didn’t have to walk out to save Ant. All Ant had to do was BEHAVE and he couldn’t.
I love how Anthony will die alone, and unloved. Pretty sure his funeral will be Dawn, Fat Opie, Warren, Layla, Moo, Saggy Tits, Bobo, Big A, Gavin, Horse, Geno and Missy.

someone should recreate that church fire from "The Patriot"

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He then decided to trash Opie for 2 hours with Greggshells basically ensured Anthony would never come back for the rest of O&J.

It always surprises me how early he did that. I think the first Greggshells was early 2015. It wasn’t even a year after he’d been fired. I’d love to know how much thought he put into doing that. “Should I completely torch the relationship with the guy who gifted me a life of fame, fortune and comfort for some short term gain? Why yes, you should! That’s a great idea!”

Stupid nigger.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
It always surprises me how early he did that. I think the first Greggshells was early 2015. It wasn’t even a year after he’d been fired. I’d love to know how much thought he put into doing that. “Should I completely torch the relationship with the guy who gifted me a life of fame, fortune and comfort for some short term gain? Why yes, you should! That’s a great idea!”

Stupid nigger.
Well you see. The fan base was on his side at the time and if there's one thing were known for it's loyalty. Look at Jim and Sam and how fiercely we follow them into battle every morning.