• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that genetically speaking, Sam Roberts should be around 5’3 or 5’4.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Genetically speaking he’s the little ape creature from Land of the Lost.
IMG_1684.jpeg

Forum Clout
Nice hgh induced acromegalic face, stupid.

Sam is literally the lowest of the low genetics. He has absolutely zero desirable traits you’d want to pass on to a child. Jess having his children is a crime against humanity. He shouldn’t have even been eligible for the hgh treatment. A kid I went to high school with did the hgh thing but he was a good wrestler, athletic, good physique, didn’t have a weasel voice, ya know just a decent looking kid. Just short. That’s who should get HGH. You should have to have at least a couple of decent traits before they throw money at your height problems.

Tl;dr - Sam should have been drowned or thrown off a cliff when he came out of the womb.

Last edited:

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Nice hgh induced acromegalic face, stupid.

Sam is literally the lowest of the low genetics. He has absolutely zero desirable traits you’d want to pass on to a child. Jess having his children is a crime against humanity. He shouldn’t have even been eligible for the hgh treatment. A kid I went to high school with did the hgh thing but he was a good wrestler, athletic, good physique, didn’t have a weasel voice, ya know just a decent looking kid. Just short. That’s who should get HGH. You should have to have at least a couple of decent traits before they throw money at your height problems.

Tl;dr - Sam should have been drowned or thrown off a cliff when he came out of the womb.
No child should be given hormones, puriod. Better to be a manlet than the monstrosity Sam turned out to be.

Forum Clout
No child should be given hormones, puriod. Better to be a manlet than the monstrosity Sam turned out to be.
I agree with you in regards to like testosterone, estrogen, puberty blockers or whatever. But hgh really isn’t that that extreme. A regular person taking it wouldn’t even notice it if they were getting shot with it. Besides retaining some water. I tried it before just for like general fitness and I noticed absolutely nothing of note. I like reading about bodybuilding and sports PEDs/steroids/chemicals and most pro bodybuilders claim hgh is the most overrated and expensive for very little benefit.

Also, the kid I know that did it didn’t turn into a misshapen goblin. I think the doctor fucked up Sam, like by either over prescribing or doing it for too long (probably a combination of both) to induce his acromegalic features. It was a new treatment when Sam did it. It was probably like 7-8 year later when the kid I know did it. Sam was the lab rat that they used to improve it

Last edited:

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I agree with you in regards to like testosterone, estrogen, puberty blockers or whatever. But hgh really isn’t that that extreme. A regular person taking wouldn’t even notice it if they were getting shot with it. Besides like retaining some water. I tried it before just for like general fitness and I noticed absolutely nothing of note.

Also, the kid I know that did it didn’t turn into a misshapen goblin. I think the doctor fucked up Sam, like by either over prescribing or doing it for to long to induce his acromegalic features. It was a new treatment when Sam did it. It was probably like 7-8 year later when the kid I know did it. Sam was the lab rat that they used to improve it
It’s a tough one man. Maybe I’m kind of a hippy about that shit but it really bugs me that parents nowadays will just give anything to a kid without bothering to do any research. Bad enough that so many kids are obese then when you realize a bunch of kids are on prescription drugs it becomes more depressing. I have no clue what hgh does, I just feel like I’d rather be ugly than have to take some weird hormones.