• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Jake Flores fucked a retarded girl in the parking lot of an open mic.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Im sorry, but the idea of a performatively woke pandering comic having skeletons in his closet that are far worse than those of the people he condemns is just liiiiiiitle hard to believe.

What's even sadder about this story is that Jake fucked her in her Barbiemobile because he didn't have a vehicle.

G

He also ate his own cum for money

brat-empire-cum-on-cookie.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I can't be fucked finding it, but there's a similar (anonymous) story in the Doug Stanhope Podcast from around the same time - i.e. we have it confirmed by a second source, which is good enough to get it printed by responsible pre-internet news services.

Jake's friends with Stanhope's webmaster, Jobi, and Doug's friend Christine "Mamu" Levine; and I'm guessing it came to Doug from one of them - presumably whoever's in charge of monitoring tard-fucking.

EDIT: Oh hey Luis J. Gomez - do you have something to say?

I’d also want to defund the police if I was fucking mentally handicapped people in parking lots

Last edited: