• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Every CRITIQUE is a PROJECTION.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
OPIE WAS THIN SKINNED!

Unlike ANTHONY who could never truly be made fun of for his over inflated ego and genius, pedophilia, or militia LARPing as a high school drop out….the DWOPES will say “BUT ANTHONY WAS MADE FUN OF ALL DUH TIME!!!!” Yes, in a light mocking way. As was Opie. As was Jim. I can pull up MANY examples of Opie being the brunt of light jokes…the problem Anthony has is that he couldn’t full on MOTHERFUCK Opie to his face and get away with it….him being sensitive to a joke or being upset his family was being trashed on twitter was the same level of “thin skinned”…

OPIE NEVER CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING!

FACT: This is a projection invented by Cumia to justify HIS lack of bringing anything to duh show…you’ll notice he starts bringing this up right around when he got lost, talking about race every chance he could. But sure. It was OPIE who couldn’t be funny. Cumia had to justify his place on the show with his weaning interest…”All Opie does is set up bits! I’M the funny one!” MEANWHILE Anthony couldn’t realize the guy who sets up bits is arguably a little more important, just a lul bit….

OPIE CHANGED !

FACT: ….CUMIA CHANGED. Not Opie. Cumia went from down to Earth funny degenerate to ego maniac scumbag self important racist retard. Sure, off the air the Opster was changing. Going to thurrapy, getting married, moving on from Anthonee, but in contrast Ant was doing the opposite. He was stating the same off the air but changing on air. No longer was he the clapping monkey sidekick but a right wing political pundit. For a comedy shockjock show.

OPIE WAS HARD TO WORK WITH

Who was hard to work with? I think it would be the guy showing up hung over or not at all, without giving notice, because he was too snorting pills and molesting children. Or skipping advertising meetings or having any relationship with your employers or coworkers (beyond the weird teenage minded interns you drink with…fucking weirdo.) And lets remind ourselves why Opie was supposedly so “hard to work with”….because Opie hated the fact that Anthony was trying to fuck him over and hated him for no reason, despite Opie just wanting to MAKE IT WORK. Anthony is the little pussyboy, running away from the man extending his hand so he can plot to knife him in the back for even doing so…”WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE SAD?” What happened to everyone Anthony ever worked with? Right…We all know because he trashes every single fucking one of them. Joe Derosa casually distances himself from me? FUCKIN LIBERAL UNFUNNY FUCK DOUCHECUNT. Bill Burr? FUCKIN UGLY NIGGER LOVING KIKE COCK FUCKER! OPIE? TWO 3 HOUR ENTIRE BROADCASTS DEDICATED TO TRASHING YOU AND YOUR CAREER!!! Real easy to work with!

OPIE WANTED TO LEAVE!

FACT: Opie never wanted to leave. He fucking started the thing and if he wanted to he would have left at anytime during their last contracts. But he didn’t. Meanwhile Anthony was the one walking around scheming an exit of Opie out from the show with Norton, sucking each other off and punching pillows. If the Opster wanted to leave its because those two faggots were putting him through mental torture everyday. What Cumia ballwashers DONT mention is the guy never reached out to Opie after being fired….If he expected Opie wanted to leave Sirius and he was just fired, why not even SUGGEST that after the contracts are done they move off satellite and do a podcast? Oh yeah…CUZ NANA DIDNT WANT IT.

OPIE ISN’T FUNNY

If O&A were made in the 1920’s “Anthony” would be played by some famous actor in blackface honking a horn and jiving. What you are entertained by is a mammy esque nigger tap dancing for the white man…GREGG (with two g’s) “OPIE” HUGHES. The straight man who sets it all up. Who gets his lines in here and there. Who’s top fawwkin billing. Who doesn’t have to paint his face black and play SLIDE WHISTLES to get loffs….

OPIE DIDNT SAVE NANAS JOB

Two hard facts that Opie hating ZOMBIES can’t comprehend…..

1. NANA didn’t save NANAS job…… He claims they fired him in an email and his response was to call the president and go “really a fucking email?”. He’s never apologized for the tweets and doubled down not only on his statements from that night but his F/N antics. Then he proceeded to never talk to management for two years, nor the guy he was partnered with, (not to mention burning the bridge with Opie too) and fucking everything up. Once again, Duh haters will talk about how suddenly Cumia was able to appear at SiriusXM after O&J split and Opie was fired. How long did that last? From what i remember only a month or two before he did some dumb shit for corporate to distance themselves from him again.

So ok, you say fuck Sirius, fuck Opie, MY show MY rules NO MANAGEMENT NO BOSSES….

2. THE WORM didn’t save NANAS job…… Offered multiple times to take a hosting gig at Compound Media…every-time: “ah thats a tough one dude. Contracts. Ask me again later.” I believe Nana asked Jim to host his show at multiple periods and each time it wasn’t necessarily a no, but an vague “that would be crazy man” answer that leaves it dangling for the question to keep being asked. First was when O&A was still together probably after the little cunt incident…”Hey Jim…If this guy walks or we get fired or something it’ll be you and me.” Then after the firing. “At the end of the contract leave and join me.” Then after the O&J split etc etc. Never did worm ever take the gig. And he barely appears on the fucking platform. A complete punch in the gut for Nana. Did Jim talk to the bosses and try to convince them not to fire Ant? Or to bring him on again for J&S?

EVERYONE HATES OPIE!

I will keep this one simple because getting into who hates Cumia…that’s a novel i just won’t write (insert Jamie Lee Curtis photo here). So we’ll talk about why people don’t like Opie…he’s hard to work with and can be a dick. Thats all. Even saying he’s not funny is a matter of personal preference and can’t be true considering the success of OPIE&ant…… But thats the only thing people hate about the guy. What else can you say? The man is well off. He has a family and kids that seem to be doing well. He’s doing his own thing with the Youtube at 0 cost. You can call him crazy, or rude, or unfunny, or delusional, but he’s a good guyyyyy. Nobody could honestly say the same about Cumia. We only need to look at Cumia’s proudly self admitted wrongdoings; grooming young women, racism, domestic abuse, serial cheating, speeding, abusing alcohol, abusing prescription drugs, abusing crack cocaine, gambling, etc etc. The man is a vile person. Who could like him? Could anyone honestly say he’s better than Opie because he’s “FUNNY”?

OPIE IS MISERABLE

Anthony was fired from his million dollar a year job for tweets he made, then made 0 recourse on correcting this, destroying all of his connections. Neither Opie or Jim stuck up for Ant or joined him afterwards.

He beat the owner of a comedy clubs daughter, alienated himself from the people in that scene further, and had to go to fake rehab over it.

Most of his comedy friends have alienated themselves from him since both of these events. He has been publicly humiliated by being thrown out of a club, by his old employee, at the say of a former guest on the show he was fired from, while his cohost of that old show watches on. Even the ones who were on his side like Artie, Landau, and Gavin leave him eventually.

He had to sell his beloved home. He had to move down to the South just to bypass the gun laws for domestic abusers. Living there is a girlfriend who doesn’t love him and just upkeeps the house while getting fucked by men of ambiguous ethnicity. And apparently she’s too busy with that because the house is falling apart due to mulatto contractors.

He invested millions of dollars into a studio and a network that, by all means, hasn’t improved in size, quality, or content in the last 7 years. It has no direction, has been in the red for a while, and its future looks grim with the ensuing SC move.

His two cats have just died and he had an extreme heart attack. None of his friends or old associates wished him well publicly, visited him in the hospital, nor guest hosted his show. He is listening to Brojoe ramble about Biden for the 50th time today. Fox News is blasting to stop both of them from thinking critically about anything. Nanas thumbs twitch. He must tweet about niggers.

Who is miserable?