• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Anthony's HVAC Voyeur/Perv Story

Forum Clout
While in his ghoulish 30s, Anthony had a job to repair something above the ceiling tiles in the high school boys lockerroom. He took that opportunity to crawl over to the girls side to spy on the underage girls changing. High school girls are typically 13 - 17 years old. He would peer long enough to give the girls pet names and share this info with his grease monkey buddies.

That afternoon while driving home, he was so excited about underage nudity that he theatrically threw out his Hustler mags on the side of the road and has stuck to American Girl ever since.

Some of the details have been lost to time (me not caring to check) but I'm certain that the real story is more horriying than even human ashtray Jim Morton can imagine.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
While in his ghoulish 30s, Anthony had a job to repair something above the ceiling tiles in the high school boys lockerroom. He took that opportunity to crawl over to the girls side to spy on the underage girls changing. High school girls are typically 13 - 17 years old. He would peer long enough to give the girls pet names and share this info with his grease monkey buddies.

That afternoon while driving home, he was so excited about underage nudity that he theatrically threw out his Hustler mags on the side of the road and has stuck to American Girl ever since.

Some of the details have been lost to time (me not caring to check) but I'm certain that the real story is more horriying than even human ashtray Jim Morton can imagine.
The real story is he was spying on the boys and telling himself he’s not gay.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230304-145553.png