Reminder: Anthony paid millions in his divorce because he shared cock with his wife on camera

At 25 minutes anthony says he tapped out as soon as the sexual confessions began.

He claims it was because he didn’t want to admit to MFF threesomes.

Which he bragged about on the show for years. And which no man would be afraid to divulge.

Patric says “there was no proof.”

Ant says there were things out there.

Jennifer had tapes or pics of Anthony schlorping on a cock, probably a black one. Possibly in mommy’s high heels.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Its the only explanation. What else? Having MFF, in any world, is not seen as a shameful thing, no less for a shockjock. Every fan and dude on the job site would think you were even more awesome. One of the girls was underage? Possible, but again, I can’t see how anyone would give a shit and he doesn’t care about being outted as a pedo. However we DO know he is extremely insecure at being gay. Basically, I think when his wife brought her bulls over he would take a tassteeee.

The thing that always bothered me is that his wife hired the best divorce lawyer money could buy that he had to pay, and for himself he got some cheap low end lawyer, yet he complains how the court system is fucked and is all against men.
He also acted like all marriages were like his as a reason to never get married again or to mock others for getting married.

Most people know not to marry alcoholic white trash that were discarded by their older brothers.

DMAN

NYC Mayor

He also confessed that he was being unfaithful to his wife and couldn't even remember the date of their anniversary. So his wife was more than in her right to take him to the cleaners.

Yeah, but that's normal guy stuff. In fact it's such a hack joke that you'd think it's one of the things Anthony pretends to do to seem hetero. Faggot got a 1 day anniversary card for some teenaged child he was rogering.

Have you ever heard the benefits of semen retention?

The kind you DON'T keep in your mouth?
Yeah I tried nofap once but then after like day 5, stroking felt like HEAVEN. Like all-body goosebumps. So then I oiled up my body and fucked my pillow like a Tijuana whore.

Attachments

• 64C8D476-22A8-4B0E-A4E7-82731DDC2ED0.jpeg
    64C8D476-22A8-4B0E-A4E7-82731DDC2ED0.jpeg
    291.1 KB · Views: 9
He also confessed that he was being unfaithful to his wife and couldn't even remember the date of their anniversary. So his wife was more than in her right to take him to the cleaners.
Eh. I mean Anthony is a shitty person and he was a bad husband once he got famous, but I don’t see why that means she deserves seven-digit sums of money to piss away at Long Island bars.

She would have gotten $40k out of him if she had been barmaid trash married to an HVAC alcoholic, so why should she make a few million just because the drunk guy had comedy chops?