• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Anthony Cumia fucked Sue.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This is not speculation or opinion. It is basic fact at this point.

He had a transgender in his house, on his couch, playing with his gun, during Christmas. She drove in his Shelby. She stayed at hotels with him. Their association was oddly hidden yet closer than Ants association with other trannys like Bailey Jay. Keith the Cop literally said he “dabbled with Sue”. Cumia has defended her publicly, called her cute, and said he would fuck her over Rhianna. This is not even mentioning the venmo transactions or flirtatious comments towards each other.

:sue_lg:
AND i got the girl…er…boy. Whatever.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Here's the best part of it all: that was probably the healthiest relationship he'll ever have, and he h-bombed the whole thing because it became public.

You're a pillow biter, Ant. I know it. We know it. You're dad knew it. Before she forgot who she even was, your mother knew it. Your brother knows it. Your irresponsible cunt of a sister knows it but still let's you around her children. Keith turned an eye while counting your cash. And Jimmy touches himself over it.

But so what if you're a fucking dinner masher, you were actually happy. No crying yourself to sleep or accepting brothers sloppy seconds, oh no - you were taking Sue's Lightning Rod like a horse to water, impressing a young lady with all the childish shit you enjoy. Do you remember when she took you over the back of the T-Rex? When she walked by flopping out while you finished losing another round of Black Ops?

You will never be happy, Nana. And you were never meant to be, you Daddy-Showering, Mommy's shoe-wearing, pissy-eyed trollop.

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Here's what I honestly think what happened. I think that they started bonding over liking the same thing, since they are both dudes. I bet while he was sober he started giving himself little permissions, like okay you can stare at his tits, or admire his ass in a skirt. What's the harm in that?
8 bud lights later, those inhibitions go out the door, I think he had some heavy petting sessions and a couple blowjobs from Sue. Sue has said that he doesn't like taking it in the ass.
So I don't think Anthony did any kind of pitching.
As far as catching goes, I'm not really sure if that happened. Maybe Ant gave Sue a handy

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
8 bud lights later, those inhibitions go out the door, I think he had some heavy petting sessions and a couple blowjobs from Sue. Sue has said that he doesn't like taking it in the ass.
Sue is also a top from my understanding so I have no doubt Ant was her “bottom bitch” (Sues own words)
So I don't think Anthony did any kind of pitching.
As far as catching goes, I'm not really sure if that happened. Maybe Ant gave Sue a handy
All I know is that whatever he did was to minimize the conscious gayness to him. Remember how Richie Aprile liked getting blowjobs in the dark? Like that.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
1688428588301.png

I mean, there's real photo's of it happening. I don't know why this is even questioned by some people.