• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: 60-year-old Anthony Cumia became buds with a 20-year-old trans sex worker for strictly platonic purposes.

Forum Clout
1000005418.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Here's the funny thing about it all: if the closet pole smoker had just been comfortable in his own skin all these years, I wouldn't have questioned the Sue thing... Much, at least.

I could dismiss the Bailey Jay at his barbecue due to her being in Jimmy's orbit, not to mention she's called into O&A, and in interviews she doesn't seem that vapid.

But the Sue thing you could never fully justify because THEY FUCKING HUNG OUT REPEATEDLY ALONE. 2 + 2 isn't 5, Anthony.

We have a couple young people Gosia and I have been close to for years that we're like a surrogate Uncle and Aunt to - we both never wanted to have kids but we love them just the same. If I was taking them to hotels, then guess what? I'd think I'm a fucking pervert, too.

The moment Anthony made that post threatening the sub, he opened the floodgates for everyone here to both know he fucked her, and confirm he's as big of a pervert as he's talked up. Ol' Danny just buttered the bagel with his own stories (that's not a Jew joke Danny, relax).