• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when you and my dad used to run @CorradoSoprano4?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
"I was involved in that?"

35854.jpg

35851.jpg

35853.jpg

135849.jpg

20230922_140216.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
There's zero humor in Ant's racism. It's all just vicious, seething hatred of anyone who isn't white. The irony of this greasy, brown, pedophile wop and his trashy crack-smokin' family to think they're in any position to look down on anyone is unbelievable.

I'm going to enjoy watching nana sink further into obscurity, poverty and dementia in her final few years.

Forum Clout
Anthony is an absolute coward who got his ass beat by a black hooker, then went home and cried about it on twitter. I imagine the majority of racists are like this, tough guys when they’re around their friends (or on the internet if you’re someone like Ant who has no friends), then say absolutely nothing when actually confronted by the F/Ns they claim they want any excuse to murder.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Reminder: Anthony is so addicted to screaming about F/N's that he had at least 9 twitter accounts, and probably more I have forgotten

AnthonyCumia
Anthonycumiaxyz
AnthonyCumiaCm
CorradoSoprano4
CompoundMediaNY
MaximusAntonius
MaximusAntoniu2
CompoundBoss
RelocationBoss
BoeingMax8
PlantationBoss
ApartmentBoss