• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Nana used to brag about his frequent weekend trips to the Borgata in AC?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
What are you going to do post more?

Likely.

I want numbahs. Or at least spill what kind of work you do now.

I was barbacking, but management saw how well I cleaned the sinks so they put me on bathrooms. Went from $14/hr to $16/hr. Plenty of other places took notice. Before long there was a bidding war for the cleanliness of commodes. Seventeen. Eighteen. To the fucking MOON. Diamond hands, nigga. Landed at a steakhouse making TWENTY TWO DOLLARS AN HOUR. PAID 15 minute break. PAID.

DurR hURr SaM is So suCeSSfUl.

Is he? Is he...

EDIT - I didn't even bring up my DoorDash side hustle. lmao.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
where do you get $140k from?

How many subs can CM possibly have at this point. 3000? I'll be generous and say 5000. At 8 bucks a month your gross is $40,000/month.

NYC Studio Rent - $10,000 ($40/SqFt/Yr @ 3000sq ft. Current rates in same building.)
Erik/Garrett Salary - $12,000 (Assuming $60K/yr / $72K/yr)
Hosting - ? It ain't free.
Merchant Fee 5% - $2,000
Other Shows - 4 shows @ $150/per show, 5 days a week - $12,000

Just these numbers alone are virtually breakeven. Another $10K/mo, or 1250 subs would net him $150k/ yr, with 6250 paid subs. Hell, I'll give him that. But that's it. If we're gonna say that CM has over 7,000 paid subs, I'm gonna need to see it.

Back to you, where do you get anything over that number from?