• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when ant bragged to a troll that his life was better than theirs because he was out to dinner with missy muscles?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
yVjxP5Xh.webp

Nana's stent

Forum Clout
That red lobster dinner the first time nana blocked me I got a pm i'm a no followers loser and i didn't even write anything That was a brutal attack on nana he was blocking everybody really got his fee fee's hurt a few day later was the gab attack "i'll give this place a try" will ya?

Anthony Cumia@RealAnthonyCumia
Aug 16·

Hey Gab! Twitter was such a shithole. Make sure to follow me at this account on Gab. Lots of trolls are creating and linking to fake accounts.

Forum Clout
Nana looking at her surroundings right now.

View attachment 157576
I think he’s pretty happy right now. He loves to loaf around watching old re-runs on the TeeVee. He doesn’t have any obligations or responsibilities to tend to. The only thing missing is the beer and video games.

That said, I hope he realizes now who his true friends are. I don’t think Geno, Chrissie, Erock etc have paid him a visit and that’s kinda sad if ya ask me.

Otherwise it’s a perfect niiighhht.

IMG_6949.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think he’s pretty happy right now. He loves to loaf around watching old re-runs on the TeeVee. He doesn’t have any obligations or responsibilities to tend to. The only thing missing is the beer and video games.

That said, I hope he realizes now who his true friends are. I don’t think Geno, Chrissie, Erock etc have paid him a visit and that’s kinda sad if ya ask me.

Otherwise it’s a perfect niiighhht.

View attachment 158215
He is going to get comfortable and expect Missy to do the same.