• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember, we're all just jealous...

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
1687781849503.jpeg

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
I went to one OnA event (St Paddys Dat at Hard Rock, 2006 I believe) and had a good time. After the show, many people from the message boards (FBA, cringehumor, wackbag) came up to me and others asking what board I belonged to, what was my username, etc and I just was so creeped out. I told myself I would never even visit those sites or post or even attend another OnA event again.

I went to 5-6 R&F parties and they were a lot more chill, had an equal mix of casuals present and actually got to talk to more people from OnA there then at the O&A Hard Rock event.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I went to one OnA event (St Paddys Dat at Hard Rock, 2006 I believe) and had a good time. After the show, many people from the message boards (FBA, cringehumor, wackbag) came up to me and others asking what board I belonged to, what was my username, etc and I just was so creeped out.
You failed one of the best message board jokes that people would do. When someone from Wackbag or whatever asked you your user name, you would give them someone else's name, and then wish them death from AIDS or call them a piece of shit and dare them to ban you.

"Yeah I'm on O&A forums as @Gronez_Bambatta you stupid fat faggot". And then walk away.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
How come you didn't come up to me, call me a kike and spit in my face?
Because I didn't know what you looked like back then. Besides unlike many others here I don't hate you, I just get frustrated with your appearances on this board or old subreddit sometimes.

I did say hi to Than because some girl was petting him and calling him Than over and over so I knew who he was. I nodded and said hey to him and he responded in kind. Nice guy.

EDIT: I just realized I did find out what you look like at that event because you sang "War Pigs" on karaoke. Still, didn't hate you then or now.