• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember this dumpster fire?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Ah, yes. She fucked Big A.
Untitled-1n.jpg

1909353_410095959139185_643599994062635406_o.jpg

ag_5EJ3xCZ32Yv-Q-DN7oGlQeCSobJCEqAxNnMwxEL4.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Think about what a piece of shit a woman would have to be to fuck Big A. He's a nightmarish freak. I don't doubt that this chick has fucked dogs or whatever else too. The fact that the one dude on the sub got outed for sending her little love letters is bewildering. I have a hard time finding an outward slut like that attractive even if she was attractive, which she is not.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Think about what a piece of shit a woman would have to be to fuck Big A. He's a nightmarish freak. I don't doubt that this chick has fucked dogs or whatever else too. The fact that the one dude on the sub got outed for sending her little love letters is bewildering. I have a hard time finding an outward slut like that attractive even if she was attractive, which she is not.
She fucked Big A for a throw away, random bet. Probably instigated by Dennis Farrell. She wasn't even drunk. Just a top notch, trailer trash "I'm a wild girl, woo!" .

Dirty tart.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
She 100% fucks dogs

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Dogs wouldn’t go up that rancid hole after that mutant Big A

lowend73

Forum Clout
She did come onto the subreddit once or twice. Gotta give her credit, she did reply and didn't come across really cunty

The daughter and Cumia, as I recall she didn't deny it.

And yea, a couple simps were hitting on here, playing the white knight role. I wanna say it was that samsphilantrum guy , or whatever that faggots name was...

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-The-Th-The-Th-Th-Th-The *breaths* Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th- *sighs* Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-they did-diid-da-da-da-da-didn't t-t-th-th-th-think... so!