• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Redbar - The Cumia House Tour

Forum Clout
Oh, that house tour post was beyond epic. It was absolutely rib-snapping. The doors opening into one another, the weird pillars, the asymmetrical windows, the rooms that were clearly never used, the gay turret, it was just fantastic. That was the most nigger-rich, wop-tastic house ever built.
There’s no chance this clip is anywhere near as funny as that post. Added bonus, I assume since it’s Redbar, it’s four hours and poorly lit. The post exploded my ribs in less than five minutes.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
AntHs compound is designed like when you first get The Sims and try making you first "mansion" with the infinite money hack, and nothing looks right so it's just large, non-complimentary boxes shoved next to each other leading into nothing and filled with the "high end" products.
Hey everyone, this guy plays a video game for girls!

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Hey everyone, this guy plays a video game for girls
Sad Cumia.png

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
I think the sims has trannies now. It’ll be an instant hit with Jim, although I don’t think his character would be able to take it up the ass 🤷🏼