• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Redbar and count cumia

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
aunt cumia had a HEART ATTACK????
brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav
brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav
brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav brokenglass.wav

Hitler

Forum Clout
Both are fitting. Count Cumia is PFG. but he’ll always be Nana to me.
1701056197748.png

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Yeah, pretty sure he didn’t cover it. Guess he draws the line at health scares.

I always know who is a Redbar person vs an OnA pest because they refer to him as the Count and here he’s almost exclusively called Nana.
Don’t have a timestamp or anything but I’m about halfway through the most recent free Redbar episode and he mentions the heart attack. Said he hopes he dies a gruesome death or something like that.

Forum Clout
Don’t have a timestamp or anything but I’m about halfway through the most recent free Redbar episode and he mentions the heart attack. Said he hopes he dies a gruesome death or something like that.
Thanks! I honestly thought he avoided the topic. I didn’t see it in the synopsis of the most recent episodes.

Was starting to think Redbar was going soft on us.

Hitler

Forum Clout
Wait wait...

you DON'T like how he can stretch out a 45 second video clip into a half hours worth of material?!

:image_4848_lg:
I don't know if it was a joke or not, but when Redbar was going through a clip of Anthony explaining what had happened when he got kicked out by Kenny, he was getting agitated by Anthony not getting straight to the point.

:colin_sm: