Rasta Pat is born

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
flat,750x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Send her to Japan and if she tests positive they’ll arrest her and keep her in holding indefinitely where they’ll legally violate her human rights until they decide to deport her. That’d be a much better solution.
Yeah if you get caught with weed in JAPan you’re fucked.
Unless you wrote “Yesterday”.

Slackjawed Cow

He must be pretty drunk. He is making demands on twitter again. He wants her reinstated this instant! Im sure they are scrambling to meet his needs. Pretty sure she isnt getting back into that event this olympics. He is also making lame sci-fi movie demands because he chose to be Peter Pander rather than take care of his child.

G

He must be pretty drunk. He is making demands on twitter again. He wants her reinstated this instant! Im sure they are scrambling to meet his needs. Pretty sure she isnt getting back into that event this olympics. He is also making lame sci-fi movie demands because he chose to be Peter Pander rather than take care of his child.
Fuck, I'm blocked. I want to show him his new Reddit page.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Lol he's comparing this to Michael Phelps. Phelps never pissed dirty, you fat fucking retard. She has the next four years or however long it is between Olympics to toke up, why is she doing it now, knowing the rules? I thought these people were supposed to be the definition of dedication and discipline? I failed piss tests for my suboxone doctor with my grace and responsibility. SAD!

Slackjawed Cow

Yup. Phelps was only photographed with a bong but never tested dirty. Pat wants so bad to make it a race issue. Thats racist in itself. Even if weed was federally legal its still against IOC rules. He is a gaslighting idiot.

earlier I saw him retardedly try to spell cannabinoid, I think he managed 'caniboid', not sure if it's still live, it was 3rd/3-thread yesterday