• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rape aficionado Kelly Lee Williams wants to sing at Kamala's inauguration ball

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
750dd68a3d5d8bca0ef4c66bd15096df.png

411e274ff4656e9ef73d84d15baa99d5.png

Forum Clout
Fucking lol'd at the Rona cameo

He looks like a fucking rapist. Use your fucking spidey senses, people
Look at his fat weak nigger chest and shoulders too I wouldn't pay 40 dollars for that old uncle, he couldn't even watch my pickaninnies for me while the mammies are stirring the milk in the pasteurizers. No value whatsoever, he'd cost me more in food on my plantation than he'd be worth. Maybe I'd buy him as plaything for the kids to use to haul their toys otherwise I'd just as soon have him put down or if he could read send him to a blind folk maybe to help with some reading, worthless old buck.

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
Look at his fat weak nigger chest and shoulders too I wouldn't pay 40 dollars for that old uncle, he couldn't even watch my pickaninnies for me while the mammies are stirring the milk in the pasteurizers. No value whatsoever, he'd cost me more in food on my plantation than he'd be worth. Maybe I'd buy him as plaything for the kids to use to haul their toys otherwise I'd just as soon have him put down or if he could read send him to a blind folk maybe to help with some reading, worthless old buck.
Sir, you have a very colorful imagination.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
what a creepy faggot. No wonder everyone in his family hates him. I like that he made a video warning people he will be blocking / un-friending anyone who doesn’t think Kamala is a good choice for anything. I’ve only seen boomer types do shit like this of un-friending people and making demands - why is social media so important to them?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like the goofy new age poster on the wall. Do you think his chakras are aligned? What a cornball.
He seems like the kind of black person that doesn’t have any black friends because he’s such an Urkel type dork. Also explains all the rapes, white people feel “comfortable” around him because he isn’t like “other” black people.