• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ralphie May said nigger on twitter more than Nana. Real ass dude?

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I'm on my phone so idk how to link to it but if you search nigger in his tweets there are several more examples.

Screenshot_20240306_183845_X.jpg

Shame on you niggers is my favorite wu tang song.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
counterpoint he helped the "show we can't talk about" avoid repercussions for raping underage drunk girls

I posted about Morton raping that poor child 100s of times to the Jim and Sam subreddit till they finally started moderating it. The Jim and Sam fans (they do somehow exist) can’t pretend they don’t know morton raped a passed out kid at work.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
that must have been an earlier show. Opie mentioned this was the incident that made management remove the jagermeister machine.
As well as regulate the way that guests were brought into the building and studio. Keep in mind that they were almost fired over this show. Not even two months into the XM contract. And they wonder why everyone hated them.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
That fat pig laid on top of that? That's either a self-esteem issue, she needed da moneeeeey, or I don't know what.

I would say what a waste of a perfectly fine white girl but at least she only fucked a wigger and not an actual nigger, so I imagine the poozle is salvageable.
It got really ugly between them towards the end and even uglier when he died and she went at his estate like big puns widow.