• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Quite frankly I don't care for Andrew Schultz

G

Andrew_Schulz_FixBy_James_Tamim.jpeg

He looks like a Jew, a Nazi and a pedo all got into the Brundlefly machine. He has Bert kreischer levels of fake laughter and he's about as funny as what I just left in the toilet.

Fuck him and I hope he dies.

G

Andrew is just another Joe Rogan orbiting, 1000-podcast-having faggot that spergs out at anyone who disagrees with him. Absolutely worthless to the world.
You know how a moderately pretty girl will surround herself with really fat, really ugly friends so that she appears to be a ten? I feel like Joe Rogan did that by surrounding himself and making famous a bunch of mediocre unfunny comics to make himself appear to be funny.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
There was a video of him with Whitney Cummings on one of his "ten people on the same podcast" shows. He clearly had some kind of grudge with her because he kept asking weird questions and getting overly loud, talking over her, and then it turned into a weird awkward argument where they both pretended they were just joking.