• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PROUD BOYS - Nana's Greatest Achievement but He's Never Mentioned...

Forum Clout
Caught a news report about the sentencing of the Proud Boys' leader today. Gavin is mentioned. Anthony Cumia is not. How sad Nana must be to watch one by one these "fine" Conservative fellas being reduced to tears as decades of their lives are ripped from them. Sadder he must be that he gets zero credit in the origins of these MAGA ball washers.

Fuck Around & Find Out

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Please tell me the fat black guy that used to be on The Black Phillip Show was there. I remember him getting a proud boy tattoo. I can't remember his name for the life of me.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Street fighting was such a constant during the first few months of Trump being in. Shit was fun as hell to watch, but totally fuckin retarded looking back on it. Shields vs rocks, le based stickman, battle of burkely, constant anti-fa embarrassments, etc. Kinda fucked that this is how its ended up for some of the people. Worked themself into a shoot, brother.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Nice try stupid.

You're looking for Dante Nero.

A Proud Boy Origins Story. This Presidential election will be won… | by  Cris Italia | Medium

Talk about a cunt. He wanted me to produce a show for him called "Brown Phillip" and just do the same ass show without Patrice. No.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
We can go deeper.........

"For those of you that don’t know Dante, he’s an African American man who has become a relationship guru over the last couple of decades. I’ve personally seen Dante take men and women who were dismantled emotionally from a break up and built them back up. His theories, while some may not agree with, have worked on hundreds, if not thousands of people. Gavin was a fan of Dante’s and would often bring him on his podcast to talk to his fans about dating and relationship advice. On one of the episodes, Dante challenged Gavin to a competition of “no wanks,” which meant for the period of 30 days Gavin would not be allowed to pleasure himself but would only seek the companionship of his significant other. Dante would say “you are going to realize how desensitized you are just after a week or so.” His challenge to Gavin worked."

Since Dante was basically ripping off Patrice, you could argue Patrice is responsible for the Proud Boys. I produced Black Phillip. Am I responsible for the Proud Boys? That would be awesome.

Forum Clout
We can go deeper.........

"For those of you that don’t know Dante, he’s an African American man who has become a relationship guru over the last couple of decades. I’ve personally seen Dante take men and women who were dismantled emotionally from a break up and built them back up. His theories, while some may not agree with, have worked on hundreds, if not thousands of people. Gavin was a fan of Dante’s and would often bring him on his podcast to talk to his fans about dating and relationship advice. On one of the episodes, Dante challenged Gavin to a competition of “no wanks,” which meant for the period of 30 days Gavin would not be allowed to pleasure himself but would only seek the companionship of his significant other. Dante would say “you are going to realize how desensitized you are just after a week or so.” His challenge to Gavin worked."

Since Dante was basically ripping off Patrice, you could argue Patrice is responsible for the Proud Boys. I produced Black Phillip. Am I responsible for the Proud Boys? That would be awesome.

As your source and this one mentions, after the 2017 Charlottesville incident, Dante started to distance himself from that group and even noted that he was immediately going to get a cover up tattoo. I give Dante the benefit of the doubt on being a decent guy in the end.

Last edited: