• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Posted in summer of 2020, pre vaccine

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
aYxjz6n.png

Him at the gym that same summer...

EaGpZXQXYAALw2x.jpg

Posted earlier today...

976ebef0b3828d0b2e1ec8d5d48eb1dd.PNG

Screen-Shot-2021-08-01-at-12.23.19-PM.png
You're not allowed to go where I say you can't, child. Except when I can, because I'm Mama Raven's special boy and the rules don't apply to me.

Last edited:

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Every dopey selfie he takes at the gym he has that Brewers mini marathon shirt or one like it on, so he can put forth the idea he has some fitness experience. And heres a free pro-tip Fatso, any guy with any experience at all lifting doesn't wear a shirt with sleeves in the gym to do it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Every dopey selfie he takes at the gym he has that Brewers mini marathon shirt or one like it on, so he can put forth the idea he has some fitness experience. And heres a free pro-tip Fatso, any guy with any experience at all lifting doesn't wear a shirt with sleeves in the gym to do it.
He wishes he was a jock when he was younger. He envies athletes to the point of jealousy. He knows he would never fit in or be able to make the team. So he is torn. He wants to cheer for local sports but hates them for being better at something pat could never do. Im not even just talking about pro sports. He couldnt cut in sports period. Of course he will sit back and act like he knows what he is talking about but he is clueless.

G

Fucking ugly cocksucker. Copyright claim every screenshot you want. Try DMCA'ing nanaimg, you fat daughter abandoning cunt.

I live for the day you get banned from Twitter for a 3rd time and that is just around the corner, dickhead.

Enjoy...

He has no fucking clue about anything, especially not free markets or private businesses. Guess what? Most small businesses don't give a fuck about sniffles. They just want the chance to be open.

If you think Joe's Pizza Shop is going to make people show a vaccine passport to order a chicken parm sub, you're the stupidest motherfucker alive.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
He oinked in anger that the steam room wasn’t open at the gym. Big strong actual tough guy needs steam room since he doesn’t move much and to sweat out the constant booze in his system.
The one place that would be a hotbed for covid transmission. But "me first" Fatty demands the staff allow him to steam up with meatloaf fart, then have to turn off the steam, clean the whole room, and turn it back on.

Fucking retard.