• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig is the poster boy to the morbidly obese fat people who sermonise about public health because they took an injection

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The fat out of shape unhealthy freaks who are sanctimoniously lecturing everybody about health because they got injected with something.

What about dieting and exercising and being a healthy weight? You know - the best defence against any illness? Why don’t they lecture about that? (It’s because they’re fat unhealthy lazy slobs who are delusional)

The cognitive dissonance to be grossly overweight like pig and think you aren’t fat is something I can’t even begin to wrap my head around (like pig and eating a salad)

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Watching all the fat girls I follow on IG gloat about getting the vaccine early because of their obesity was surreal. None of the women in that community are allowed to even imply that being fat is bad. So they took the angle that the medical community as a whole is bigoted toward fat people which is why they're supposedly "at higher risk of dying from covid." And I guess them getting the vaccine early was actually a win on their part because they got to jump the line and get the vaccine ahead of everyone else. Because they're all leftists and no vaccine = nazi. "Using the systems fatphobia against it." I believe was how one put it.

These are the same women who argue that their health is "none of your business."

It's just fuckin mind blowing how they say these things without thinking about them. It's truly tragic, especially for guys like me, because while we have more fat women than ever, the amount of cool fat women has fallen significantly. SAD!

Snake

Forum Clout
34.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Watching all the fat girls I follow on IG gloat about getting the vaccine early because of their obesity was surreal. None of the women in that community are allowed to even imply that being fat is bad. So they took the angle that the medical community as a whole is bigoted toward fat people which is why they're supposedly "at higher risk of dying from covid." And I guess them getting the vaccine early was actually a win on their part because they got to jump the line and get the vaccine ahead of everyone else. Because they're all leftists and no vaccine = nazi. "Using the systems fatphobia against it." I believe was how one put it.

These are the same women who argue that their health is "none of your business."

It's just fuckin mind blowing how they say these things without thinking about them. It's truly tragic, especially for guys like me, because while we have more fat women than ever, the amount of cool fat women has fallen significantly. SAD!

It’s 100% this. Autonomy over my health and my body is nobodies business but mine, but apparently I need to publicly provide my digital papers about a vaccine I don’t need to appease fat fucking retards. Even though they shouldn’t have to make any changes in their fat pig lifestyles and can sit on a high horse about getting a fucking injection.

I’m 32, 5”9 and 160LB and work out every day - I had Covid and I felt a bit hungover for a day. It’s totally fucking insane to think it’s okay to deprive me of my god given freedoms and spoon feed me some back under unconstitutional and illegal parameters like forced vaccination.

I hate these people so much. Eat a fucking salad and shut the fuck up.

G

It’s 100% this. Autonomy over my health and my body is nobodies business but mine, but apparently I need to publicly provide my digital papers about a vaccine I don’t need to appease fat fucking retards. Even though they shouldn’t have to make any changes in their fat pig lifestyles and can sit on a high horse about getting a fucking injection.

I’m 32, 5”9 and 160LB and work out every day - I had Covid and I felt a bit hungover for a day. It’s totally fucking insane to think it’s okay to deprive me of my god given freedoms and spoon feed me some back under unconstitutional and illegal parameters like forced vaccination.

I hate these people so much. Eat a fucking salad and shut the fuck up.
I'm older and fatter and it did nothing to me either. It isn't fatties dying of it, it is fat people, that never were in shape, slobs form childhood. If you're 20-30 lbs overweight, not hypertensive, or diabetic, you're as good as in shape vs covid.

G

I'm older and fatter and it did nothing to me either. It isn't fatties dying of it, it is fat people, that never were in shape, slobs form childhood. If you're 20-30 lbs overweight, not hypertensive, or diabetic, you're as good as in shape vs covid.
I'm probably 20-30 lbs overweight, late 40s and hypertensive. I do work out (not regularly enough but I have muscles unlike Patso) and do cardio on a somewhat regular basis. I had it back in early January and honestly it wasn't much more than a cold to me. My son had it first, then my wife and daughter. I quarantined for like 2 weeks with nothing. I think whiskey was keeping it away. I was having 1-2 drinks per night and I ran out of booze after about 10 days. 3 days later I had a low grade fever and tested positive but that was really my only symptom. Low grade fever and a little tired. Nothing else.