• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Physiognomy is real. Babies would interpret this face as potential danger.

G

IMG_0822.jpeg

G

I’ve always believed you can tell a lot about someone solely based on their inherent appearance.

Take for example this man:
IMG_0822.jpeg

Does that not look like someone who is inherently a shady sleazebag? The type of person who would look past (and even participate in) horrific crimes for around 60k a year and the ability to larp as a real musician?

G

I’ve always believed you can tell a lot about someone solely based on their inherent appearance.

View attachment 150150
Does that not look like someone who is inherently a shady sleazebag? The type of person who would look past (and even participate in) horrific crimes for around 60k a year and the ability to larp as a real musician?
Joe should just seat people on the pirates of the carribean at this point.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout

View attachment 150150
That guy on the right looks about 6’1

Forum Clout

View attachment 150150
Yes, but really moreso due to the color of his skin

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout

View attachment 150150
R1G9f09.jpg