• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pete Faggot Davidson dumped again

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
I love that this butthole-eyed corpse is a millionaire and allegedly has a giant dick but he can't keep a woman happy to the point that they all leave him.
Women exclusively use him to try to get revenge/incite jealousy on whatever guy they were previously with. Like a guy fucking a bimbo stripper after the divorce. It's the reason why Ariana Grande went from "we're engaged" to "thank u, next" the second Mac Miller died.

Forum Clout
I love that this butthole-eyed corpse is a millionaire and allegedly has a giant dick but he can't keep a woman happy to the point that they all leave him.
1692927725813.png

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
I question the big dick story.

For years the LOS guys have talked about how big Kurt Metzger dick is and on a bonfire episode pig jay let it out that the giant dick was only 8inches

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Once I found out his head writer is a 44 year old man, I realized Pete Davidson's heterosexuality is just Jewish marketing bullshit.

First he paid to have his name linked to these bitches, now the bitches pay him. It's all a pyramid scheme of money while a 44 year old man fucks him in the ass.

Sounds like that 44yo man is @Jenna