• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Percentage chance that Danny Ross was sexually intimate with Anthony Cumia?

Forum Clout
Isn't there a 20-25 year age gap between Anthony and Danny? I say 0% simply because who would pursue someone that much older than them? Especially someone that much older than them that's as ugly as Nana.

Now the Opester? That's a man Danny should homosexually tussle with.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Isn't there a 20-25 year age gap between Anthony and Danny? I say 0% simply because who would pursue someone that much older than them? Especially someone that much older than them that's as ugly as Nana.

Now the Opester? That's a man Danny should homosexually tussle with.

@BenDovid and Cumia had a really weird and overly intimate relationship, we know Cumia has had gay dalliances and Ben has daddy issues.

That 2am drunken break up call wasn’t what buddies do. It’s what spurned lovers do.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I'm doubtful, but does anyone remember that phonecall between Danny & a drunken Nana? "oh, it really is you..." - if anyone has that? it certainly warrants further analysis & sounded a bit swishy to me, but that could just be drunken AntH