• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pauly Shore is coming to my town

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The tickets sold out in about 5 minutes.

I didn't realize it was 1995 again.

Anyone here ever listen to his standup?

I saw him in about 2008. It was fun. Don't remember much, since I was wasted. His dad was the opener, so that was cool, he goes back to rat pack shit. Pauly came skipping out and was just silly the whole time. There's much worse shows you could go to.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
These are 200 seat venues.

Pino_palladino

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
These are 200 seat venues.

When I saw him, it was at a small banquet hall

lowend73

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I saw him live about 20 yrs ago. It was fine. Not terrible not great. He was visibly high on opiates but not incoherent. He hung around after the show and talked/signed autographs for anyone that wanted
That's is cool of him, when I saw Norton many years ago you had to buy one of his books and he would sign and take a picture

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Fawkin Potosi Live will book anyone. They had Brett Michaels not to long ago
I guess I missed that. My wife called me at work and said that everything has sold out for Pauly Shore except for two bar stool seats for $90, and she wanted to know if I wanted her to pull the trigger.

That was the day I considered the legal costs of filing for divorce.

Still though, I will go see Pauly Shore before I ever go see Jim Norton.

WhereWeAt

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He bombed hard on the Skankfest LOS episode. You can tell he’s a spoiled cunt that got his comedy career handed to him on a silver platter.

He seems fine, but I can't let go of the fact that he grew up rich and born on third base with a wild pitch to goo into comedy. To make matters worse, Mitzi was by all accounts a miserable bitch who Rogan has decided to canonize for some reason.

Forum Clout
He seems fine, but I can't let go of the fact that he grew up rich and born on third base with a wild pitch to goo into comedy. To make matters worse, Mitzi was by all accounts a miserable bitch who Rogan has decided to canonize for some reason.
On one of his Joe Rogan appearances he openly whines about his podcast not being as successful as other LA comics. Faggot definitely feels entitled to success and fame.