• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patti is the Best Egg

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
1698408254695.png

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
But I don't want to lose cwaaaantact with anybbbbbbbbbuudaee. I like to keep fruuuuund ships. I don't undersssteeeeeeeeeind. I didn't do anything wruuuung. I didn't mean any harm to enny BODDEE. I don't undersssssteeeeeeeeeeeeind. I love the shew since Augist of 1998.

I just wanna be like a frruund. I'm not a pest or anytheng. I'm not obnaaaaaackshis. I'm a very quite low key koynd of a purrrsin. Even if I can just remain a frund of the sheeww. It would be nice. Ya know? I've never wrruuunged anyone. Tumurrow was going to be my Bbbuuurthday. I don't undersssteeeeeeeeeind. Can I still keep in tttttouch? I don't wanna lose anybbbbbbuddee.

I had a good toime. I don't understeeeind why it ends, but I had a good toime. You don't just throw people awoye.

No! I have a jeaaab and everything! And I have to see people! Please don't do this to may! Please! I don't want anyone to see may. NO!!!!!!!!!! Everyboddies looking at may! Why did you do theeeet??

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
But I don't want to lose cwaaaantact with anybbbbbbbbbuudaee. I like to keep fruuuuund ships. I don't undersssteeeeeeeeeind. I didn't do anything wruuuung. I didn't mean any harm to enny BODDEE. I don't undersssssteeeeeeeeeeeeind. I love the shew since Augist of 1998.

I just wanna be like a frruund. I'm not a pest or anytheng. I'm not obnaaaaaackshis. I'm a very quite low key koynd of a purrrsin. Even if I can just remain a frund of the sheeww. It would be nice. Ya know? I've never wrruuunged anyone. Tumurrow was going to be my Bbbuuurthday. I don't undersssteeeeeeeeeind. Can I still keep in tttttouch? I don't wanna lose anybbbbbbuddee.

I had a good toime. I don't understeeeind why it ends, but I had a good toime. You don't just throw people awoye.

No! I have a jeaaab and everything! And I have to see people! Please don't do this to may! Please! I don't want anyone to see may. NO!!!!!!!!!! Everyboddies looking at may! Why did you do theeeet??
The one time on WNEW where she cried on the phone was fawkin brutal. I felt so bad for her.