• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patso and Shaun Duke talk trolls

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
94d42675e354fdece5eab69d135cf012.jpg

:image_9250_lg:

stealthygeek

Forum Clout
Isn't there some tweet from years ago when someone asked Pat if he was 'baiting the trolls again today?" And then he replied with something like 'yeah, I'm surprised by how little bait it takes sometimes.'

If you're the one baiting people online, you are the troll, 🐷
I had never seen this before, good call: https://archive.is/Z26VE

Also found another one where he says, "And here's why it always pays to bait trolls."

@Caverlock

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
"But a lot of research implies that this holds mostly for white men"

Really, Shaun? Which "research"? You didn't cite any sources, so this makes your claim about "research" - let alone a "lot" of research - highly dubious at best. We know that you are pulling this out of your ass, Shaun. Nobody is researching "trolls". And for your faggot ass to write a fucking essay that basically says "Don't feed the trolls", your faggot ass is too dense to take your own advice.

Pat, you're not working on shit - you're not working on silencing us, you're not working on your retard-level snap kit model, you're not working on your yAsS sPaCE kWeEn screenplay, and you DAMN sure aren't working on being a better father, a better person, or losing any weight. So shut the fuck up. The only thing you're doing is what you are always doing - sitting on your fat and on Twitter, LARPing as who you wish you were.

The monster is coming, Pat. It got Benoit, it'll damn sure get you.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
>There are intersections within these.

How? The third one is just a combination of the first two. Long winded dolt.

EDIT: In the second archive that got posted Pat claims a 137 IQ. How does this genius amongst men not have a nice position making big decisions in government and finance? You see, he made it up. 137 is high but is just below genius, which fits with Pat's technicalities and bullshittery. "I never claimed to be a genius, child. Close, but no dice, stlaker. I'm glad you think so highly of me, though. Scoreboard."

Last edited:

stealthygeek

Forum Clout
Few things in the world baffle me like the idea a regular civilian would open Twitter and see that spergfest in their timeline and start retweeting it like it’s some solid gold that must be shared.
I assume they think his tantrums are selective instead of constant. "He's an asshole when it calls for it," that kind of thing.

I don't see how any one can honestly look at his /with_replies history and think he's a decent person.