• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrice would rather die than have this lineup represent him.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
unsfo9.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Hard to figure out where Patrice would have landed. As much as I want to believe he would lead the rebellion against cancel culture, I think he'd basically be a (much) funnier Joe Rogan, at best.

That doesn't even feel right because I doubt he would have started his own podcast. I'm pretty sure he would have played second mic to Bill Burr, have a show on Infowars, or even (God forbid) join compound media.

G

Sadly I think his fat ass would have liked Pete Davidson.
I think he would have had that wary level of respect he sometimes had for guys just because they got pussy they shouldn't have. He was in-studio when Brett Ratner came in and he was almost deferential to the fat little Jewish goblin purely because he'd porked Serena Williams. I think he would have had the same attitude to Davidson like "this nigga must have something about him! He's getting ass he got no business getting!"

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
Forum Clout
Who are any of these losers? We’re they even doing comedy when Patrice was alive? This is fucking embarrassing.

As for Patrice…. Guys, he was funny. But you’re all forgetting one thing: he was a big lazy nignog. Yes. He had good insights. He could break down situations. But many times he told shit stories and was just a loud obnoxious Buffoon. The type of guy who thinks “I’m louder therefore I’m right”. He was so lazy sugar killed him. That’s some weak shit right there. Die from a speed ball or a drunken car wreck. But doughnuts? Pffft. Fat fuck. Can’t respect a fat fuck.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Hard to figure out where Patrice would have landed. As much as I want to believe he would lead the rebellion against cancel culture, I think he'd basically be a (much) funnier Joe Rogan, at best.

That doesn't even feel right because I doubt he would have started his own podcast. I'm pretty sure he would have played second mic to Bill Burr, have a show on Infowars, or even (God forbid) join compound media.
Safe Space with Patrice O’Neal. He would probably just independently do Black Phillip and make a lot of money.