• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is hungover and cranky this morning

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20210801-120245_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210801-120219_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210801-120206_Twitter.jpg

Oink oink oink! Ree ree ree! 🐷

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Lol. Imagine being 41 and waking up with a beer hangover every Sunday morning, being cunty on Twitter, and preparing to repeat the cycle again. I’m much younger than Pat and love a good drink now and again, but it’s just after noon today and I’ve ran a PB in the heat and humidity this morning, and swam for another hour before having a healthy breakfast to end a 14 hour fast. I’ve lost 3 pounds this week.

What’s this fat fuck done except wake up with his bloodshot, sunken-in eyes, a dry mouth and headache? He’ll probably reward himself with pancakes and bacon with tons of high carb fruit and tea with extra milk and sugar.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Lol. Imagine being 41 and waking up with a beer hangover every Sunday morning, being cunty on Twitter, and preparing to repeat the cycle again. I’m much younger than Pat and love a good drink now and again, but it’s just after noon today and I’ve ran a PB in the heat and humidity this morning, and swam for another hour before having a healthy breakfast to end a 14 hour fast. I’ve lost 3 pounds this week.

What’s this fat fuck done except wake up with his bloodshot, sunken-in eyes, a dry mouth and headache? He’ll probably reward himself with pancakes and bacon with tons of high carb fruit and tea with extra milk and sugar.
Right now he is finishing his tea and switching to beer.