Pancake house- is Die Hard a Christmas movie?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
If Opie wanted to become a reaction YouTuber, he would burn clips to DVD chapters, and set up a TV behind him and physically film the TV as it plays instead of trying to learn OBS Studio. I wanna know who he pays on Fivver for his terrible graphics and edits. I know this man. He is much too unintelligent to do these things himself.
That would probably make for a beautiful, epic aesthetic using traditional practical effects. Nice try with the hate though.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Nah, Travis kept amazing records of shit nobody else did for no reason. Stupid shit like how much Erik weighed last. He was never a huge "content" guy but great at every else. He organized the prep sheet for years, would come back from break with topical rejoiners when applicable and predicting content they might want and making sure access was close and fast.

Christ, you're actually capable of complimenting somebody you used to work with?? That's a first.

I never knew this was a meme or whatever until I briefly experimented with online dating. Then I leaned Millenial women love to reference this." Tell me your take on if Die Hard is a Christmas Movie" You're so quirky, Danny!

Wait a minute. Are you trying to tell me that I took a hotly debated pop culture topic that surfaces once a year and tried to milk viewership out of that fact? YA KIDDIN!!!!!

What are your thought on Opie being unable to post new content without bringing up the old days? What do millennial women think about Opie?

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
That would probably make for a beautiful, epic aesthetic using traditional practical effects. Nice try with the hate though.
yeah, that would actually make opie's style standout amongst an otherwise oversaturated subgenre lol. the opester always wins, even in hypotheticals

yeah, that would actually make opie's style standout amongst an otherwise oversaturated subgenre lol. the opester always wins, even in hypotheticals

Why don't you pay him $5 for a superchat later and let him know. You can be responsible for being 7% of his total audience.

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
What are your thought on Opie being unable to post new content without bringing up the old days? What do millennial women think about Opie?
opie talks about the old days cos those are the questions he gets asked on his livestreams. you talk about the old days cos you're a destitute mentalist

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Lol of course in a thread about his old podcast / YouTube videos, Danny has to call out Opie. Opie hasn't thought about this Unhappy Merchant in years, yet his name comes out of Danny's mouth like tranny milk out of Nana's.

Catty, jealous, obsessed ex-girlfriends.