• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oscar De La Hoya's Lingerie Photos Set Him Free

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
I always thought he took those as a goof…He’s not doing any “sexy” poses or anything… Just looked liked goofy drunken white boy shit, but this nigga just said “Those pics getting out set me free! Come on man, I bet 20% of all men out there have worn women’s clothes behind closed doors!”

Nah nigga…

@Sue Lightning , do you honestly feel “sexy” when you dress up?

turdstew

Forum Clout
lol what a lying dope

"ill talk about those pictures I don't give a fuck. but it happened because I was drugged by random women"

"I never did drugs or anything during my career. until 2 weeks before the Pacquiao fight where I got my ass kicked I started drinking"

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Not the first faggot boxer. What about that Yusuf Mack? Dude actually gets railed on film.

Years before Emile Griffith beat a competitor to death for mocking his faggotry.

It’s funny but there are some hella tough poofters out there m.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
his story seemed inconsistent during the few mins of this interview; he 1st says he was 'drugged-up & doesn't remember', then flips to standard projection of 'I bet 2/3 you guys have done it'.
Not that I care what other men wear, but he's only half owning it.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
People are "into things", I get that, but he just looks silly wearing the lingerie with the boxing gloves in that one pic. That made me loff