• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie's ballwashers, why are they so sensitive?

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
In this forum nobody is safe, kikes, niggers, hu-white women, street shitters, black women, comedians, Ant and Jimmy. We are free to hate any of them.

But touch on Opie's name and, oh boy... There's a group of faggots that, ironically, just like their hero Opie, simply just can't take it!

You rarely get a coherent argument out of them, they always try to divert everything towards Ant, with some nonsensical shit like Opie is more handsome, has better hair, better family life, has more money, doesn't have Ant's problems and character... Who cares???

One of the rare unemotional ones came up with a justification saying that Opie was already hated enough everywhere else, that they couldn't let it happen here. And I'm like, WTF???? When we are clearly free to hate on anybody, of all people, OPIE is absolutely untouchable????

I would understand if I was digging stuff he did in the O&A days. But I was commenting on stuff he's doing TODAY! His CURRENT videos and description on his ACTIVE YouTube channel, where btw, on his own words, Opie describes himself as:

"Opie is a hilarious and irreverent comedian and radio personality who has been entertaining audiences for decades. You might remember him from the hugely popular Opie and Anthony radio show. Known for his quick wit and fearless approach to comedy, Opie brings his unique perspective to a wide range of topics, from pop culture and politics to everyday life and relationships. With his daily livestreams on YouTube and his popular Opie Radio podcast, he continues to connect with fans around the world, sharing his opinions and insights on everything from current events to personal anecdotes. Whether you're looking for a good laugh or just want to stay up-to-date on the latest news and trends, Opie is the perfect guide. So tune in to his channel today and get ready to laugh, learn, and have some fun!"

And I can't compare his own fucking grandiose claims to his own current show???? Fuck off!

Now, just to prove every single point I'm making here, please observe the total meltdown of his ballwashers, no logic, no reason, not a single argument based on Opie's own merit, just pure emotion and endless comparisons to Ant:

G

In this forum nobody is safe, kikes, niggers, hu-white women, street shitters, black women, comedians, Ant and Jimmy. We are free to hate any of them.

But touch on Opie's name and, oh boy... There's a group of faggots that, ironically, just like their hero Opie, simply just can't take it!

You rarely get a coherent argument out of them, they always try to divert everything towards Ant, with some nonsensical shit like Opie is more handsome, has better hair, better family life, has more money, doesn't have Ant's problems and character... Who cares???

One of the rare unemotional ones came up with a justification saying that Opie was already hated enough everywhere else, that they couldn't let it happen here. And I'm like, WTF???? When we are clearly free to hate on anybody, of all people, OPIE is absolutely untouchable????

I would understand if I was digging stuff he did in the O&A days. But I was commenting on stuff he's doing TODAY! His CURRENT videos and description on his ACTIVE YouTube channel, where btw, on his own words, Opie describes himself as:

"Opie is a hilarious and irreverent comedian and radio personality who has been entertaining audiences for decades. You might remember him from the hugely popular Opie and Anthony radio show. Known for his quick wit and fearless approach to comedy, Opie brings his unique perspective to a wide range of topics, from pop culture and politics to everyday life and relationships. With his daily livestreams on YouTube and his popular Opie Radio podcast, he continues to connect with fans around the world, sharing his opinions and insights on everything from current events to personal anecdotes. Whether you're looking for a good laugh or just want to stay up-to-date on the latest news and trends, Opie is the perfect guide. So tune in to his channel today and get ready to laugh, learn, and have some fun!"

And I can't compare his own fucking grandiose claims to his own current show???? Fuck off!

Now, just to prove every single point I'm making here, please observe the total meltdown of his ballwashers, no logic, no reason, not a single argument based on Opie's own merit, just pure emotion and endless comparisons to Ant:

DMAN isn't gonna like this.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
His CURRENT videos and description on his ACTIVE YouTube channel, where btw, on his own words, Opie describes himself as:

You realize that this description was probably ChatGPT generated, right?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

Do da bit!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Why are some pedophile supporting faggots so stuck in 2012 that they literally pay a liberal, tranny fucking pedophile $10+ a month for 2 hours of what is supposed to pass for "entertainment"?

IMG_20231008_213351.jpg

"I am losing money to pay a liberal child fucker to insult me and never be funny.
BUT LOOK AT OPIE'S NUMBERS!!! WHY ARE PEOPLE FOCUSING ON ANTHONY'S PEDOPHILIA, POLITICALLY LIBERAL LIFESTYLE AND DEGENERACY INSTEAD OF MAKING THE SAME OPIE JOKES FROM 20 YEARS AGO?! AND WHEN IS THAT PIZZA GOING TO GET HERE?!"