• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie's back!

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_1.png

lowend73

Forum Clout
Where did this rumor come from that Opie gave Andrew money? Kenny handed him a $20 on behalf of Opie's actions. We never saw Andrew again. We wanted to invite him to the shopping spree but after the cakestomp he found a new spot. If Andrew got hundreds of dollars for the cake, why didn't he ever show up again?
Careful, you are going to be corrected by randoms who worked at no capacity on the show

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Where did this rumor come from that Opie gave Andrew money? Kenny handed him a $20 on behalf of Opie's actions. We never saw Andrew again. We wanted to invite him to the shopping spree but after the cakestomp he found a new spot. If Andrew got hundreds of dollars for the cake, why didn't he ever show up again?
That's what I thought I heard on da show. Are you saying that someone was loying

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Pretty sure Opie has said it.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I like how some of the faggots on social media say "after he stomped the cake he was broke in one year". Cake stomp was in 2006. He would be making millions per year all the way until 2017 when he was fired. Just another decade of a few million dollars per year difference. Treat yourself.